Blessed Indeed - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Sunday, 08 May 2022 13:52

Joel Osteen - Sermon: Blessed Indeed. Sometimes the reason we’re not seeing bigger blessings is because we’re asking too small. If you want to see the uncommon, you have to pray for the uncommon. Don’t limit what God can do in your life. Dare to believe for unprecedented blessings!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Blessed Indeed - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Tonia Ekeh Monday, 09 May 2022 08:31 posted by Tonia Ekeh

I am really blessed by this message bcus, i am one of the people that ask God for enough to meet my needs. Thank you so much once again.

• Comment Link Paula Sunday, 27 December 2020 12:13 posted by Paula

I really enjoyed the message. I am one of those people who just ask for enough to get by not realizing I wouldn't sound greedy asking God for more. Moving forward I will be including some of the phrases Joel mentioned in today's services like indeed and abundance.

• Comment Link Paula Sunday, 27 December 2020 12:13 posted by Paula

• Comment Link Paula Sunday, 27 December 2020 12:13 posted by Paula

• Comment Link Paula Sunday, 27 December 2020 12:13 posted by Paula

• Comment Link Tim. Person Friday, 25 December 2020 10:59 posted by Tim. Person

Im trying to order the the book, The power of favor I don’t know how to get a phone number

• Comment Link Tim. Person Friday, 25 December 2020 10:59 posted by Tim. Person

• Comment Link VENANCIO Mulei Friday, 25 December 2020 00:43 posted by VENANCIO Mulei

Thanks again and again.i wish you all the best in your new year filled with joy and happiness for your preaching about the words of God.we pray God to give you great wisdom both our spiritual mum and dad Joel Osteen and Victoria osteen.be blessed and blessed.blessed

• Comment Link Wyson c saka Thursday, 24 December 2020 17:13 posted by Wyson c saka

Today preaching

• Comment Link Wyson c saka Thursday, 24 December 2020 17:12 posted by Wyson c saka

Today preaching

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.