Joel Osteen - Kiss It Goodbye

Published in Joel Osteen
Saturday, 24 October 2020 09:19

Joel Osteen - Sermon: Kiss It Goodbye. In this message, Joel encourages you to let go of the old hurts, disappointments, and failures. It is time to allow God to heal the wounds of the past so you can move into the destiny He has for you.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen - Kiss It Goodbye

• Comment Link Cyntra Monday, 26 October 2020 14:50 posted by Cyntra

I have kissed all the past negatives goodbye, Sleep on! Only God's beauty is on my horizon. Amen!!🙏🙏🙏

• Comment Link May Monday, 26 October 2020 11:51 posted by May

When time comes to say goodbye to some things, do it.

• Comment Link JOSEPH Monday, 26 October 2020 10:16 posted by JOSEPH

Thank you for the sermon. I lost employment now three years please pray for me so that Go can open me the doors of employment and income as I have a family and things are tough

• Comment Link Maria Cardinale Monday, 26 October 2020 09:48 posted by Maria Cardinale

Thank you!

• Comment Link Mbwiya Robert Saturday, 24 October 2020 22:40 posted by Mbwiya Robert

Praise Lord .Hope you are fine in Jesus name.Am Robert from Kenya .I say thank you for your inspiration world every day, I would like to send my prayer request of my Right eye I dont see clearly but I believ The Almighty God will heal me.I also need a job to help my family and the needy ,Remember me in your prayers.And my God bless you and your Team .We also do minister work at our church you can search (CBEM Africa) and see what we are doing or reach out in my Email address [email protected]nk you.

• Comment Link Mbwiya Robert Saturday, 24 October 2020 22:38 posted by Mbwiya Robert

• Comment Link Mbwiya Robert Saturday, 24 October 2020 22:37 posted by Mbwiya Robert

• Comment Link Ossie Douglas Saturday, 24 October 2020 18:04 posted by Ossie Douglas

Thank you, This is a good sermon for me today, This is what been a problem for me in my life pray for me to help get over these old past problems that I can't seem to let go of.

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...