Stir It Up - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Monday, 09 May 2022 13:58

Joel Osteen - Sermon: Stir It Up. Have you abandoned a dream or promise because it looked like it was over? Just because you don’t see anything changing doesn’t mean that flame is gone. There are embers still alive beneath those ashes. You have to do your part and stir them up again. Stir up the dreams, the talents, the expectancy. God is still going to finish what He started!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Stir It Up - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Ann Saturday, 26 December 2020 10:58 posted by Ann

Amen to the timely word..I will stir up my embers..

• Comment Link Ann Saturday, 26 December 2020 10:57 posted by Ann

Amen to the timely word..I will stir up my embers..

• Comment Link scropio Tosima Saturday, 26 December 2020 08:05 posted by scropio Tosima

Thank you pastor Joel Osteen for the massage is touch my heart GOD BLESS YOU

• Comment Link Mathias Yustus Friday, 25 December 2020 21:29 posted by Mathias Yustus

I sincerely want to appreciate God for you sir, the message on Stir it up really touched me and I was moved by it and my spirit is energised once again...I have been down casted for a very long time with depression because it looks like I have lost it all but I thank God that I just know it now that I still have hope and confidence in God. With this message I will run with it till the very end though my wife has left me but i know that one day she will come back i trust God for restoration in Jesus name.

• Comment Link Mathias Yustus Friday, 25 December 2020 21:23 posted by Mathias Yustus

• Comment Link Gary Steele Friday, 25 December 2020 19:39 posted by Gary Steele

I always enjoy watching Joels messages i have been watching them since 1999 when first started has helped my spiritual life grow stronger though the storms i have against tyrants in the world who try to stop my progress i know God has tje final say despite my obstacles in every area of my life..i have watched every messages of joel and many others through Lisa andthe rest of the tea joel has put together with Jeremy Marrone. Cheers Gary

• Comment Link Gary Steele Friday, 25 December 2020 19:38 posted by Gary Steele

• Comment Link Gary Steele Friday, 25 December 2020 19:38 posted by Gary Steele

• Comment Link Gary Steele Friday, 25 December 2020 19:37 posted by Gary Steele

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.