Joel Osteen - The Joshua Generation

Published in Joel Osteen
Sunday, 25 October 2020 11:21

Joel Osteen - Sermon: The Joshua Generation. In this message, Joel explains that 2019 is the year of taking new ground. The hang-ups, strongholds, and inherited dysfunctions are coming to an end this year. You are moving into a new place of freedom, power, and peace.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen - The Joshua Generation

• Comment Link Nancy Jo Crowell Monday, 26 October 2020 11:32 posted by Nancy Jo Crowell

I praise The Lord for you & your positive messages of hope for all people all of the time! Thank you Joel & Victoria! Praise be to you & your family! ❤️❤️🙏🏻

Nancy Jo Crowell

• Comment Link Nancy Jo Crowell Monday, 26 October 2020 11:31 posted by Nancy Jo Crowell

Nancy Jo Crowell

• Comment Link emily Mauro Monday, 26 October 2020 11:26 posted by emily Mauro

I can't believe it , you hit it right on the feelings I have been feeling and didn't know why. I get these feelings and find out later what this was about. I thank God you can forward HIS messages to us and help us to understand the outcome.
    God Bless All!!

• Comment Link Cats Monday, 26 October 2020 01:09 posted by Cats

Where is the message. Do I have to pay?

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Sunday, 25 October 2020 19:15 posted by Israel Moussa

Amen ! Adhonay Yishee

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...