No More Distractions - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Tuesday, 10 May 2022 13:53

Joel Osteen - Sermon: No More Distractions. If you're going to reach your destiny, you have to stay focused on your purpose. Don't let the fear of people's opinions keep you from pursuing God's dream for your life. It's time to let go of the distractions. Make up your mind to stay focused on becoming everything He created you to be!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

No More Distractions - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Sue Werner Friday, 31 December 2021 15:11 posted by Sue Werner

It never fails that Joel’s daily messages are so specific to what I am dealing with in my life. The LORD is clearly using Joel to encourage me and give me clear Biblical direction in my life.
    Thank you and God bless us abundantly in 2022 when the “desires of our hearts” are fulfilled as we “delight ourselves in Him”!

• Comment Link Constance A. Afranie. Friday, 31 December 2021 14:38 posted by Constance A. Afranie.

Wow! Thank You Jesus. No more distraction for Constance if I'm going to be all what God has created me to be.
    I must be focus on my dream, and God's purpose for me.

Brief but positive, and directly to the owner.
    Thanks Pst Joel Osteen.
    Powerful one.

• Comment Link Arian Nyondo Sunday, 27 December 2020 22:24 posted by Arian Nyondo

I like the message that I received on this page

• Comment Link Sarah Sunday, 27 December 2020 09:48 posted by Sarah

Ty

• Comment Link Kathy Sunday, 27 December 2020 01:31 posted by Kathy

Hi all loving the encouraging sermons. I do appreciate then all , im staying in tune every day, staying strong though this season of life , all my love Kathy

• Comment Link Kathy Sunday, 27 December 2020 01:30 posted by Kathy

• Comment Link Mariam kandjii Saturday, 26 December 2020 18:39 posted by Mariam kandjii

Iam inspired to find my purpose and destiny..on a fresh road of following my dreams..because God put them in my heart..Amen

• Comment Link Theresa Parco Saturday, 26 December 2020 18:00 posted by Theresa Parco

This message was confirmation. And everything he said I did and folks told me the differently. But God said, "love from a distance" I also love what he said about relatives I needed to hear that too. Cause that was confirmation. I will listen to this again and send this to all my followers on face book. Love you Pastor Joel and Victoria. Thank you for follower the path the LORD leads you on; because if it wasn't for you two ministers where would people like me be. I am so grate for your ministry. Thank you Jesus for the Osteen. Ministry, thank you!! Love you both.!

• Comment Link Theresa Parco Saturday, 26 December 2020 17:53 posted by Theresa Parco

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.