Joel Osteen - The Power of Favor

Published in Joel Osteen
Thursday, 29 October 2020 13:31

Joel Osteen -  Sermon: The Power of Favor. All throughout the Scriptures, we read about people whose lives were marked by God's favor. His favor took them farther and caused them to accomplish abundantly more than they could have asked or think. This same favor is available to you today, begin to expect to see God's hand of favor on your life.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen - The Power of Favor

• Comment Link Veronique Sunday, 01 November 2020 03:08 posted by Veronique

God bless you Joel Osteen for all your inspirestions messages,,,

• Comment Link Hema surjoo Saturday, 31 October 2020 22:22 posted by Hema surjoo

Father I am asking healing for my husband who is a non believer. Release your blessings on him so that he may open his heart for Jesus amen

• Comment Link Rosalia Friday, 30 October 2020 12:24 posted by Rosalia

Please Tate Joel Osteen pray for me to get God's favor upon my life and my children and husband too.my brothers and sisters as well.

• Comment Link Jackie ross Thursday, 29 October 2020 21:47 posted by Jackie ross

Lord I pray for favors for my family and my self in your great name
    Amen

• Comment Link Kathleen Skerrette Thursday, 29 October 2020 20:58 posted by Kathleen Skerrette

I am asking for prayers of healing of my left ankle and financial Blessings. I thnh Our Heavenly Father for never Forsaking me and always providing for me.

• Comment Link Kathleen Skerrette Thursday, 29 October 2020 20:27 posted by Kathleen Skerrette

• Comment Link Kathleen Skerrette Thursday, 29 October 2020 20:21 posted by Kathleen Skerrette

• Comment Link Cindy Eden Thursday, 29 October 2020 14:57 posted by Cindy Eden

Thank you so much Joel Osteen for all the encouragement and I appreciate everyone of you for the prayers thank you again I love you all

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...