Joel Osteen - The Fight For Your Future

Published in Joel Osteen
Tuesday, 01 December 2020 13:26

The Fight For Your Future - Joel Osteen - Sunday Sermon. Sometimes the reason you experience opposition is because there is greatness inside you. Those bad breaks weren’t random. They were strategic attacks from the enemy. The good news is, he doesn’t have the final say. God is still working. The victory is coming!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen - The Fight For Your Future

• Comment Link Steve Nease Thursday, 10 December 2020 14:45 posted by Steve Nease

Excellent message!!!!

• Comment Link Ernestina B Berg Thursday, 03 December 2020 19:19 posted by Ernestina B Berg

Please I need prayers for healing for my husband, and for 2 children, one with altism and the other with 8 years old her name is ana claudia and is sofering with back pain and the doctors don't know what is wrong. Thank you God bless you!

• Comment Link Patricia portee Thursday, 03 December 2020 13:22 posted by Patricia portee

Im a drug addict alcoholic. Homeless pray for my deliverance. Give me a place to stay. I pray for faith knowledge.mercy grace.let starhope accept me.in jesus name amen.. I loved your sermon it was like you were talking directly to me.god bless you may your continue to preach the message of deliverance. In jesus name amen.

• Comment Link Patricia portee Thursday, 03 December 2020 13:17 posted by Patricia portee

• Comment Link Patricia portee Thursday, 03 December 2020 12:56 posted by Patricia portee

• Comment Link Beulah  Chaikin Thursday, 03 December 2020 09:00 posted by Beulah Chaikin

This was the most important message of any of Joel's sermons to date. I am 57, I have been subject to dislike, jealousy, villification and obstacles my whole life. Due to Covid yravel restrictions, and nursing a Mother with aggressive dementia, the Lord has been teaching me all day at home. Every time He speaks to me, I subsequently find one of your teachings which tie in with what the Lord had recently spoken of. Though I am still being attacked and there are daily attempts to intimidate me, both personally, and nightly vandalism on my house, , I am as much as possible, proclaiming faith that the Lord has a job for me in the future in His name. I can see the gifts that the challenges from Satan have produced, since aged 3 y.o. Please pray for me that the Lord will give me a ministry and the finances to study for it, which I affirm each day, and believe and trust, this is not going to be my life. The attacks are getting stronger...a good sign that God will release me from this eventually, to work in His name. Blessings from Spain.

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...