Joel Osteen - Beating Bitterness

Published in Joel Osteen
Monday, 30 November 2020 13:13

Beating Bitterness - Joel Osteen. Even in unfair treatment and disappointments, you can trust God to be your vindicator and to work out His plan for your life. As you do, you’ll not only feel heaviness lift off of you, but you’ll begin to dream again. Get ready to see the new things He has in store!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen - Beating Bitterness

• Comment Link Cyntra Tuesday, 01 December 2020 11:52 posted by Cyntra

Thank You Joel, for reminding us that our most High God is There and not Here! We leave all things here and go to a new day, a fresh new hope and freedom! Amen 🙏🙏

• Comment Link emily mauro Tuesday, 01 December 2020 08:06 posted by emily mauro

Thank you for the message. God Bless All.

• Comment Link Agnes Monday, 30 November 2020 22:51 posted by Agnes

I will quite bitterness, my husband cheated on me and I'm struggling to let go of my heart brokenness help me pray for healing

• Comment Link Agnes Monday, 30 November 2020 22:51 posted by Agnes

• Comment Link Franklin Ellis Monday, 30 November 2020 20:50 posted by Franklin Ellis

Am receiving devotionals/inspirations in the evening hours...this doesn't work for someone expecting to start their day with spirit and encouragement... Sometimes I don't receive them until a day or two later...

• Comment Link Miguels andino Monday, 30 November 2020 20:29 posted by Miguels andino

Amen!

• Comment Link Joan F.Maturan Monday, 30 November 2020 18:30 posted by Joan F.Maturan

Wow,,thank you Lord for this wonderful message,,Life is full of surprises and challenges that sometimes it leaves us bitterness.,but thank God for reminding us we need not living forever in bitterness. All glory belongs to you Lord Jesus,amen

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...