Just Remember - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Thursday, 17 September 2020 09:30

Joel Osteen - Sermon - Just Remember.

None of us like difficulties. If we had a choice, we probably wouldn’t go through them. But our past challenges have a purpose—they prepare us for our future!

Discover the importance of remembering God’s faithfulness in your life and see how this will enrich your faith. Psalm 34:2-3 says, “Let all who are discouraged take heart. Come, let us talk about God’s goodness.”

When you’re always thinking about God’s goodness—how He’s promoted you, vindicated you and protected you—not only will faith rise in your heart, but that attitude of expectancy is what allows God to work in greater ways in your life!

Do you feel left out or overlooked by others? Have you let this keep you from moving forward in life? Joel wants to teach you a very important life lesson—you don’t need others approval and belief—you have Almighty God’s approval, and He believes in you. God has the final say. Promotion doesn’t come from people, it comes from the Lord. People may bypass you, discount you or not give you the time of day, but they cannot stop what God has ordained for you.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Just Remember - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Linda Gillan-Osborne Monday, 21 September 2020 04:29 posted by Linda Gillan-Osborne

A wonderful reminder. Thank you and may God continue to bless you and yours.

• Comment Link Millicent Friday, 18 September 2020 01:46 posted by Millicent

Am very, very inspired

• Comment Link Millicent Friday, 18 September 2020 01:45 posted by Millicent

Am very, very inspired

• Comment Link Theodore Politopoulos Thursday, 17 September 2020 23:24 posted by Theodore Politopoulos

I forgot to remember the mercies in God's love. It is no wonder I am hearing this, Maybe instead of this happening to me wonder that this was to guide for me , That your message was for me. It was told for me Hold myself accountable because this message is for me to be told to.. Praise GOD sorry if it sounds confusing but hear goes
    What somethings are presented my way It maybe to be told, heard and experiance this at my direction, for really myself and to find the source of others who are in the same boat that misses the blessings because we have seen the miracles happen and we haven't expressed to OUR GOD the mercies we experianced. IN THANKSGIVING.

• Comment Link Roberta Powers Thursday, 17 September 2020 17:24 posted by Roberta Powers

Thank u god for the good of u god and had open new doors and other thing in our life amen to god amen thank u god amen

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...