Power of Your Visions - Joel Osteen (May-21-2020)

Published in Joel Osteen
Thursday, 21 May 2020 13:13

Joel Osteen (May-21-2020) Sermon: Power of Your Visions. Everyone has a vision of something. The question is what does your picture look like? Do you see yourself rising higher? Living an abundant life? Accomplishing your dreams? Or has your vision become limited by your environment? Proverbs 29:18 says, "Where there is no vision, the people perish." Vision determines what type of life you're going to live. What you see is what you're going to move toward. If you have a small vision, you're going to have a small life. But if you'll let the seeds of greatness flourish that God's planted on the inside and get a greater vision, God will take you places you never thought possible. When your vision changes, your life will change.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

Power of Your Visions - Joel Osteen (May-21-2020)

• Comment Link Meena Kunjumon Friday, 22 May 2020 10:05 posted by Meena Kunjumon

Amen Amen 🙏

• Comment Link Stephen Ahiabor Friday, 22 May 2020 02:40 posted by Stephen Ahiabor

God bless you bishop Joel,
    Thank you very much.

• Comment Link Cristian Friday, 22 May 2020 02:34 posted by Cristian

Thank you Joel! you brought GOD and happiness again in my soul.

• Comment Link Odion Ikheloa Friday, 22 May 2020 02:19 posted by Odion Ikheloa

The messages has been a great daily blessing and inspiration to me.

• Comment Link Y.JEBARAJ Thursday, 21 May 2020 21:35 posted by Y.JEBARAJ

I am praying for 2000 soul come in the kingdom of god
    We pray for one year
    Before 2 nd comming of Jesus christ
    Pray this

• Comment Link Roberta Thursday, 21 May 2020 19:49 posted by Roberta

My picture is to go back in church to help people out and service him and love each other and other thing in my life amen

• Comment Link Mary Lynn Wright Thursday, 21 May 2020 19:39 posted by Mary Lynn Wright

My reading today said, god prunes your life for a purpose. I 've been crushed recently by a loss. But now i realize God has a plan to cut dead wood from my life for a better flower.. I feel soo good today finally.
    \

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...