THE BLESSING OF REJECTION! - John Hagee & Joel Osteen (January-20-2021)

THE BLESSING OF REJECTION! - John Hagee & Joel Osteen (January-20-2021)
Published in Joel Osteen
Wednesday, 20 January 2021 15:30

John Hagee & Joel Osteen (January-20-2021) Watch Motivation: THE BLESSING OF REJECTION! We all have suffered the pain of rejection. But have you ever thought about, it just maybe a blessing from god? Gods Protection? I believe so. I hope you all enjoy this short video about rejection.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Melanie Johnson Saturday, 23 January 2021 00:01 posted by Melanie Johnson

I LOVE JOHN HAGEE AND JOEL OSTEEN! They both, including Dave/Joyce Meyer and Joseph Prince and TBN/CBN are ALL awesome! I've been watching/reading ALL since 2015!🙏🏻❤️😘💒👼🏼🕊🇺🇸🙏🏻God Bless Israel, all of THEM on TBN/Cbn and ALL COUNTRIES, especially AMERICA currently!🙏🏻😘🙏🏻🕊🇺🇸👼🏼🙏🏻

• Comment Link James Phillips Thursday, 21 January 2021 06:23 posted by James Phillips

My face book page has a lot of god issues or subject matters,I stay on point by issues they support or don't political or domestic laws of political norms of faith good no sin

• Comment Link Sarah Thursday, 21 January 2021 01:22 posted by Sarah

Encouraging words this is indeed life changing.

• Comment Link Karen Murrell Wednesday, 20 January 2021 18:05 posted by Karen Murrell

Karen Murrell hardmen Murrell mikyrah ellijah aleiyah Noah James Murrell Reynolds boy baby Richard Kathleen sharen Bailey room mom family party for me Karen Murrell

John Hagee

John Charles Hagee (born April 12, 1940) is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a megachurch in San Antonio, Texas. Hagee is also the CEO of his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television (GETV). He is the 5th of 6 pastors in his family, all of whom were named John Hagee, dating back to the colonial era. Hagee is the President and CEO of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministr ...