You Have a Defender - Joel Osteen

Published in Joel Osteen
Tuesday, 18 January 2022 13:18

Joel Osteen - Sermon: You Have a Defender . Has someone judged you, spread rumors or hurt you? Our human nature naturally wants to set the record straight and prove that those who’ve wronged us are wrong. But all this does is take up valuable energy and can keep us from being everything God has created us to be. Instead, God wants to be your defender. In Jeremiah 51:36, God says to us, “I will defend you. I will be your lawyer. I will plead your case.” Let Joel teach you how to let things bounce off of you. You don’t have to defend yourself. You have a defender. The Most High God said He will settle your cases. Live with more freedom, joy and peace as you let God fight your battles and trust Him to protect your reputation against every unfair word.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joel Osteen

You Have a Defender - Joel Osteen

• Comment Link Rodney Phillips Wednesday, 19 January 2022 08:41 posted by Rodney Phillips

AMEN AMEN!!!!!!

• Comment Link Mercy Offor Wednesday, 19 January 2022 06:19 posted by Mercy Offor

A very refreshing and relevant message.
    Thanks Joel and remain Blessed. ☝

• Comment Link JANICE OBRIEN Wednesday, 19 January 2022 02:46 posted by JANICE OBRIEN

That is such a confirming word, thanks to the Lord I realized that it becomes exhausting and distracting trying to defend yourself instead the Lord showed me to just let it go and trust Him for the outcome and not once has He ever failed me. Know this did not just happen overnight but my God who is so faithful patiently walked with me through it all. To God be all the Glory.

• Comment Link Mele Mafi Tuesday, 18 January 2022 19:02 posted by Mele Mafi

Now, I really feel fully secured, no matter how others say about me, mocked me, discouraged me, bullied me, I feel fine and in peace of the Lord, trusting Him in everything, whatsoever, again, I strongly remain in believing my Almighty God, who is my defender. Amen,

Thank you Pastor Joel Osteen for your great ministries in God's power.

• Comment Link Mele Mafi Tuesday, 18 January 2022 19:02 posted by Mele Mafi

Thank you Pastor Joel Osteen for your great ministries in God's power.

• Comment Link Sesenieli Tuesday, 18 January 2022 16:21 posted by Sesenieli

This is so true about us. Sometimes we tend to forget that He is right there and willing to help us if we let him. But we just want to prove the world that we can do taking matters into our own hands. Praise God for this sermon Pastor Joel. Iam reminded again of his word that he will never leave us nor forsake us.

• Comment Link Sesenieli Tuesday, 18 January 2022 16:21 posted by Sesenieli

• Comment Link Sandra Campbell Tuesday, 18 January 2022 15:48 posted by Sandra Campbell

Amen, this is so true Pastor Joel

• Comment Link May Wednesday, 23 September 2020 13:18 posted by May

God is my defender. Amen.

• Comment Link Shelley Wednesday, 23 September 2020 11:36 posted by Shelley

I love you Joel & Victoria,
    I've been going thru a lot & listening to you guys, it's making me understand and accept this ugly grief. I lost my best friend to COVID and I haven't been the same. it seems like a piece of my heart went with her. I cry for her everyday & question GOD why he had to take her, I'm not a church person but I'm slowly understanding grief thru you guys. There's still a lot for me to understand. I need help with this grief. Last week I actually had bad thoughts of myself, I didn't want to live anymore, I was blamed by her family that I gave her the virus so with all the pain I'm going through it put me low. I have two boys and my best friend left her only son behind and I thought of them so I kneel down and did my best to pray. I need prayers for strength to move on and understand grief. Thank you!

Joel Osteen

Joel Osteen Ministries

Joel Osteen is a preacher who gives inspiration!

And that’s true, he is positive, his sermons are positive, his ministry is positive. The parishioners of his church are very successful people, as a result! How does he inspire millions of people around the world? Let's find out!

Joel Austen began preaching in 1999, but his ministry began long before: in 1982, Osteen, left his stu ...