John Bevere (April-14-2020) Podcast: Breaking Intimidation in Your Life. In today’s episode, John and Lisa discuss what it means to break free of fear discouragement and walk in the freedom for which God created you. This is no time to give in to a pandemic of fear. God created his people to walk in a spirit of power, love, and soundness of mind. Tune in to discover how to break the spirit of intimidation in your life.
Leave a comment
John Bevere (born 2 June 1959) is a best selling author originating from Colorado. He writes on a variety of Christian and biblical-based subjects and tours both nationally and internationally speaking on them. John Bevere is a man best known for his book "The Bait of Satan", with more than one million in print.
Latest from John Bevere
- Responding to Authority When You’ve Been Mistreated - John & Lisa Bevere, podcast (October-13-2020)
- Conversations with John & Lisa Bevere - Ep. 159: Q&A with John and Lisa! (Part 2)
- Listen to Chapter One of Godmothers - John & Lisa Bevere (September-01-2020)
- PODCAST: Conversations with John & Lisa | Ep. 156: All About Godmothers! - John & Lisa Bevere (August-18-2020)
- Honoring God through Healthy Living - John Bevere (August-04-2020)