A Nation in Need of Truth - Matt Hagee

Published in John Hagee
Tuesday, 04 October 2022 08:49

Matt Hagee  Watch Sermon: A Nation in Need of Truth. We have forgotten the one thing that makes this country different…we are ONE nation, a UNITED nation. We have forgotten the meaning of indivisible while whacking away at the branches of division…not getting to the root of the problem. We are a nation in dire need of the truth.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by John & Matt Hagee DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

A Nation in Need of Truth - Matt Hagee

• Comment Link Donna Veal Friday, 15 July 2022 10:43 posted by Donna Veal

It is awful to have the sermon interrupted by commercials. I watch and share these sermons everyday and this is the first one that was repeatedly interrupted by awful commercials! Please stop that!

• Comment Link Donna Veal Friday, 15 July 2022 10:43 posted by Donna Veal

• Comment Link Gloria James Thursday, 24 February 2022 10:13 posted by Gloria James

I watch. you almost every day when I watching you sometime I miss some stuff.

• Comment Link Lazarus Kayazi Wednesday, 05 August 2020 00:51 posted by Lazarus Kayazi

I love this information may blessed you my Lord. I went you to pray for me to be that which the Lord went me to be.lm blessed. May God bless you too. In Jesus name amen.

• Comment Link John Ejikeme Chigbu Sunday, 26 July 2020 14:37 posted by John Ejikeme Chigbu

John Hagee

John Charles Hagee has served the Lord as a minister of the gospel for over 63 years. He is a fifth-generation pastor and the 47th descendent of his family to serve in the ministry since they immigrated to America in the mid-1700’s. Pastor Hagee is the founder and Senior Pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a non-denominational evangelical church with more than 22,000 active members.
John Charles Hagee has served the Lord a ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.