Psalm 23:5 - John Hagee Daily Devotional (January-23-2022)

Sunday, 23 January 2022 00:34

John Hagee (January-23-2022) Daily Devotional: Psalm 23:5 - You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Our God is the God of yesterday, today and tomorrow. He’s the God who can go into your past and erase the pain. He’s the God who can make a way for you today. And He’s the God who’s already working out details in your future long before you arrive in your next conflict. God is the One who is there whenever and wherever You need Him.

You and I have a common enemy. Jesus called him a thief who comes to rob, kill and destroy. And whenever the devil comes against you, your family, your physical health or your finances, because God has already gone into your tomorrows, He pulls out a chair at a table of provision. He says, “Sit down and be blessed while I defeat your enemies, build your business, open the windows of heaven, and pour out blessings that you cannot contain.”

If you are going through a difficult time, recognize that God has already charted the course. He is not hemmed in by your wristwatch. He knew where you’d be today and was already working out the answer to your problem long before you knew the problem. So rather than worry about it, sit down at His table, be thankful and bless His name!

Today's Blessing:  Now may the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you and give you His peace. May you walk today, with a new dream, with the courage to face the fact that you cannot be defeated because God is with you. The Lord God will go before you. He will destroy your enemies before you. He will open the closed doors before you. The seas will part, and your vision will become a reality because you have divine persistence to reach the objective God has given. Go with this blessing and receive it with joy. Though it is delayed in coming, it most assuredly will come because God has promised it. In Jesus’ name, receive the blessing.

Today's Bible Reading:

• Old Testament - Genesis 46:1-47:31
  • New Testament - Matthew 15:1-28
  • Psalms & Proverbs - Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 4:14-19

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by John & Matt Hagee DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Psalm 23:5 - John Hagee Daily Devotional (January-23-2022)

• Comment Link William Markey Jr Tuesday, 25 January 2022 03:52 posted by William Markey Jr

I am having fanacial problems.

• Comment Link Regina Gogo Sunday, 24 January 2021 15:15 posted by Regina Gogo

Am blessed with the sermon

• Comment Link Regina Gogo Sunday, 24 January 2021 15:14 posted by Regina Gogo

Am blessed with the sermon

• Comment Link Patricia Pertrarca Sunday, 24 January 2021 13:22 posted by Patricia Pertrarca

Prayer for myself heart condition pain legs inflamation. an Anna back healing Financial Miracles that her Check comes in mail so she's not evicted favor office owner Becky an twins good Birthday today an all family back to God an Saved. dep and sickness gone by Blood of Jesus Special Miracles peace Jeffrey. Thank you peace angels Christians Patriots an Country obedient an in God perfect will🙏

• Comment Link Carolyn Saturday, 23 January 2021 22:30 posted by Carolyn

Enjoy your messages

• Comment Link Kathleen wallace Saturday, 23 January 2021 19:01 posted by Kathleen wallace

Lord my savior I love you I believe you and I stand with you as pastor Bagged says and reads the gospel my joy is in you praise to the king!!!

• Comment Link Afebu-Ameh Shaba Saturday, 23 January 2021 11:45 posted by Afebu-Ameh Shaba

I AM BLESSED WITH THIS SERMON

I AM BLESSED WITH THIS SERMON

John Hagee

John Charles Hagee has served the Lord as a minister of the gospel for over 63 years. He is a fifth-generation pastor and the 47th descendent of his family to serve in the ministry since they immigrated to America in the mid-1700’s. Pastor Hagee is the founder and Senior Pastor of Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, a non-denominational evangelical church with more than 22,000 active members.
John Charles Hagee has served the Lord a ...