John Hagee Sermon:Communication in Marriage, Part 1.Pastor Hagee says, “There are no perfect marriages.” But it is imperative that you learn how to communicate with your spouse in order to live in such a manner that brings a sense of joy and fulfillment to both the husband and the wife. Not every day is perfect, but working together to solve the problem by openly communicating is the key to walking in harmony.
John Hagee-Communication in Marriage, Part 1
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Comment Link Tuesday, 15 June 2021 18:07 posted by SusanNem
Watch my home video girl pee on girl
John Charles Hagee (born April 12, 1940) is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a megachurch in San Antonio, Texas. Hagee is also the CEO of his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television (GETV). He is the 5th of 6 pastors in his family, all of whom were named John Hagee, dating back to the colonial era. Hagee is the President and CEO of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministr ...
Latest from John Hagee
- Grace that Yields - John Hagee
- John 4:24 - John Hagee Daily Devotional (September-25-2021)
- 1 John 3:18 - John Hagee Daily Devotion (September-25-2021)
- John Hagee - Live Stream 8:30AM Sunday Service Cornerstone Church September-26-2021
- John Hagee - Live Stream 11:00AM Sunday Service in Cornerstone Church September-26-2021