SPECIAL MESSAGE "Don’t Waste What God Speaks!" John Hagee (January-22-2021)

SPECIAL MESSAGE "Don’t Waste What God Speaks!" John Hagee (January-22-2021)
Published in John Hagee
Friday, 22 January 2021 06:27

John Hagee (January-22-2021) "Don’t Waste What God Speaks!".

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by John & Matt Hagee DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Andrew Gardia Saturday, 23 January 2021 04:10 posted by Andrew Gardia

I want to know more about Jesus

• Comment Link Patricia Wenner Saturday, 23 January 2021 01:52 posted by Patricia Wenner

I have an urgent prayer request. My son, Bryan, tried to kill himself by overdose and alcohol. He was flown to a University Hospital. He claims to be atheist, but was raised in a Christian church, baptized and dedicated as a baby. Please pray for him. He has 2 kids, a boy and a girl, 12 and 9, who love him very much. His dad is negative and bitter, and contributes to mocking God. My heart is broken and my son will not talk to me. Dr. Hagee's ministry keeps me ion track with God's word. I take my earbuds to work and listen to him most of the day. I recently bought the Prophesy Bible. I have never seen so much evil and rebellion in our kids, coworkers, and all non-christians. It is true, the Bible is true, and I'm reading and studying it like I have never done before. God bless Dr. Hagee and his family.

• Comment Link Sally Neumanm Friday, 22 January 2021 10:01 posted by Sally Neumanm

I have listened to Hagee for years. Years ago he preached on the message of those Left Behind. He had a VHS that was speaking to those who would be left behind, telling them what was going on around them during the Rapture. I would like that video for myself. I, too, want to leave it for those that will see it when I am Raptured. If you could help me....we need this preaching again. Help me in teaching to those who will be left Behind. Thank you.

• Comment Link Sally Neumanm Friday, 22 January 2021 10:00 posted by Sally Neumanm

• Comment Link EVERETT RUCKER Friday, 22 January 2021 09:52 posted by EVERETT RUCKER

GOD BLESS THIS MAN OF GOD , WHO PREACHES THE TRUTH FROM THE WORD OF GOD, AND LOVE THE NATION OF ISREAL

John Hagee

John Charles Hagee (born April 12, 1940) is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a megachurch in San Antonio, Texas. Hagee is also the CEO of his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television (GETV). He is the 5th of 6 pastors in his family, all of whom were named John Hagee, dating back to the colonial era. Hagee is the President and CEO of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministr ...