"When You Pray This, God Will Not Reject You!"| SPECIAL MESSAGE with Pastor John Hagee (October-29-2020)

Published in John Hagee
Thursday, 29 October 2020 04:03

Pastor John Hagee (October-29-2020) "When You Pray This, God Will Not Reject You!".  Pastor Hagee is the founder of Cornerstone Christian Schools that just completed a $100 million dollar campus which holds 2,400 students and is committed to the Bible-based education of the future generation.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Live Streams by John & Matt Hagee DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Cynthia Shellhammer Friday, 30 October 2020 11:33 posted by Cynthia Shellhammer

I watch your sermons daily. They give me Hope and Peace in my many storms. God Bless you and your family!😇🙏

• Comment Link Cynthia Shellhammer Friday, 30 October 2020 11:31 posted by Cynthia Shellhammer

I watch your swemons dailt. They give me Hope andansd Peace in my many storms. God Bless you and your family!😇🙏

• Comment Link June Arnett Thursday, 29 October 2020 23:28 posted by June Arnett

I can't get good volume on my Computer ! Do you think I could get your written Sermon to my G-mail inbox, especially this one? I love to hear you and Matthew preach! I listen every chance I get!

• Comment Link June Arnett Thursday, 29 October 2020 23:27 posted by June Arnett

John Hagee

John Charles Hagee (born April 12, 1940) is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a megachurch in San Antonio, Texas. Hagee is also the CEO of his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television (GETV). He is the 5th of 6 pastors in his family, all of whom were named John Hagee, dating back to the colonial era. Hagee is the President and CEO of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministr ...