GOD ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIES ALL YOUR NEEDS - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (December-05-2020)

Friday, 04 December 2020 23:41

Joseph Prince (December-05-2020) Daily Devotion: GOD ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIES ALL YOUR NEEDS.

Philippians 4:19 - And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

According to this verse, you are rich. You are not trying to be rich. It does not matter how much you are earning or how much you have in your bank account. You are rich because as your need arises, God’s supply will be there for you.

This was the case for a church member who worked as a consultant. For months, he could not secure any major deals. But while attending one of our church camps held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, he received a word on financial provision. After the camp, he extended his stay in Kuala Lumpur and bumped into an old friend who gave him a big project that paid a huge sum! He needed a major breakthrough and God abundantly supplied his need.

In the Bible, there is an account of a couple who had a big need on their wedding day. They had run out of wine. Now, you would expect wedding couples to know how many guests to expect on their big day and to plan accordingly. But perhaps this couple did not have the money to buy enough wine. Whatever the reason was, Jesus saved them from embarrassment and shame. He saved the day when He supplied their need by miraculously turning six pots of water into top-quality wine (see John 2:1–10). Our Lord Jesus abundantly supplied the need of that couple.

Beloved, whatever needs you have, God wants you to know that His supply will be there for you. You have His Word for it. He promises that He will supply all your needs, not just some. And He will supply all your needs according to and not out of His riches. This means that He lines up from A to Z all of His resources for your every need!

My friend, rejoice that you are rich “according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” This is far greater and more dependable than the temporal riches that you might have from any earthly source!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joseph Prince DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Ed Danao Monday, 07 December 2020 22:51 posted by Ed Danao

I always make it personal whenever i talked to God about His Goodness in my life. Even as the Bible declares that He always chose me among the multitudes and that even the number of my hairs is no secret to Him and every minute detail of my life He is so concern with it. Wow! That is the God I serve. Hallelujah!! 🙏🙏🙏

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:31 posted by Bobdavid

Dear pastor Joseph.. My name is [email protected] born 16 10 1980 in perak live in penangI'm convert in calvary Church in 2011 Im from Indian family I was due to my case..im a sinner and be confused by some people from Islamic frens and be converted in Muslim in 2012 now my name is Muhammad Ali..by that time I'm facing financial problem debts.. With Along money lender I was a drug pusher before and alot of elegal networking turn to be big lost all my money gold even property.. Meanwhile i runner away from states penang to kl to singapore.. That was big mistake chose a wrong way.. Until now I'm holding jesus but all avoid me even family member because I'm very poor and all said I sold God for money.. I be curse.. Now I praying lord since I was kid followed by my grandma to Catholic church.. Now I can't can't change back my name even there are some terms an syariah law.. I wanted to get back normal life be suffering from this case.. In not life normal and can't walk in communities.. I need your help pastor.. I wanted to follow new creation church ways of you.. When I was in Singapore I work with drug lord and be convicted drug case and sentence in prison for 2 years when in prisonment time I read your book revelation alot of changes.. I be more stronger was fell very different... I just release this year February's and I be banded entering Singapore and need some one to Singapore granted fo me.. I want to come new creation church thats I saw in new was new church.. I need you help pastor..

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:31 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:31 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:30 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:30 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:30 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:30 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:30 posted by Bobdavid

• Comment Link Bobdavid Monday, 07 December 2020 03:30 posted by Bobdavid

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.

Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.

Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.

Prince has been ...