The Real Fountain of Youth - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (March-10-2022)

Wednesday, 09 March 2022 23:20

Joseph Prince (March-10-2022) Daily Devotional: The Real Fountain of Youth

Now on the first day of the week . . . the disciples came together to break bread. - Acts 20:7

Let me tell you why I believe the holy Communion is more powerful than any medicine, any medical procedure, any antibiotic, and any chemotherapy used to heal our bodies. Let me tell you why I believe the holy Communion is the proverbial “fountain of youth” mankind has been in search of for generations and why I believe every time we partake of it, we are causing our youth to be renewed like the eagle’s (Ps. 103:5).

The earth has been under a divine judgment ever since Adam sinned. Aging, disease, and death are all part of this divine sentence.

The reality is, we live in a fallen world and these effects of the divine sentence are happening to our mortal bodies. But God never intended for His children to suffer any of it.

That is why He sent His Son to bear our sins and sicknesses on the cross. That is why He provided the holy Communion as a way to escape the divine judgment that is on this world, to offset its effects.

The holy Communion is a supernatural channel for His health and wholeness to flow into our bodies. While the world is getting weaker and sicker, I believe we are getting stronger and healthier each time we partake of the Communion by faith!

The early church clearly understood how powerful the Communion is. That’s why the Bible tells us they broke bread “from house to house” (Acts 2:46).

When they met on Sunday, the main reason wasn’t to hear preaching and teaching—“The disciples came together to break bread” (Acts 20:7). Even though the apostle Paul was the guest speaker that weekend, the main reason they gathered was to break bread.

If people today knew the magnitude of the power contained within the Lord’s Supper, they would be like the early church, partaking of the Lord’s Supper as often as they could and receiving as many of His benefits as they could. We have been robbed, people! It’s time to wake up!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joseph Prince DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

The Real Fountain of Youth - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (March-10-2022)

• Comment Link Louise Boyer Thursday, 10 March 2022 23:04 posted by Louise Boyer

Hello Pastor Prince, thank you for the word that just entered my heart with conviction on communion, now every day I have made the decision to go to the fountain of youth.

• Comment Link Sonja Thursday, 10 March 2022 01:46 posted by Sonja

Thanks for all your inspiring messages that lifts my heart everyday 🙏🙏🙏

• Comment Link Kirungi Annet Sunday, 14 March 2021 18:48 posted by Kirungi Annet

Thanks for the word man of God

• Comment Link Marian Quartey Wednesday, 10 March 2021 07:52 posted by Marian Quartey

Hello,
    Please I have tried severally to subscribe to your daily devotions but have not been successful. Is there anything more I have to do? I sent my name and email. and was told to check my mail for a confirmation message and click on the link which never came.

• Comment Link Marian Quartey Wednesday, 10 March 2021 07:51 posted by Marian Quartey

Hello,

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.

Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.

Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.

Prince has been ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.