Joseph Prince - Fear Not! Death Is Conquered! (March-04-2021)

Published in Joseph Prince
Thursday, 04 March 2021 02:50

Joseph Prince (March-04-2021) Fear Not! Death Is Conquered! . As believers, we can live unafraid of death and with a great expectation for our future! Hear this most-uplifting message by Joseph Prince as he explains end-time Bible prophecy through the lens of grace. Discover the blessed hope all believers have in the glorious return of our Lord Jesus, and how this hope equips us to confidently face a future where death has lost its sting. Understand from the Scriptures what the end-times “falling away” of the church really refers to, and see how an accurate knowledge of our Lord’s imminent return purifies us and causes us to live with greater purpose!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joseph Prince DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Joseph Prince - Fear Not! Death Is Conquered!  (March-04-2021)

• Comment Link Montlafi Thursday, 04 March 2021 19:13 posted by Montlafi

Thank you I’ve been sending and sharing your teaching to my friends and family. I can’t be the only one receiving such awesome and wonderful Righteousness of God alone. Sharing the Gospel of God is such an amazing thing. Thank you Pastor Prince for your Gift of love to all of us. Montlafi Räber from Swizerland.

• Comment Link Leona McCallum Thursday, 04 March 2021 15:44 posted by Leona McCallum

Hi Joseph,could you please help me and pray for me I have been an addict for a very long time and have been trying so hard to walk with the lord but doing what I do makes me feel very guilty,but I pray,almost everyday n have a lot of reading material but feel so guilty and my health is not well,and I just want to do what’s right and be and work for our Heavenly Father,but my upbringing was very awful I was abused for years starting at the age of 4,yrs old and I just want to be cleansed and feel the lords love I am hurting sooo bad I need a lot of strength to go to rehab as I am sooo afraid bcuz I have been on drugs for over twenty yrs,it started fr doctors bcuz I had a couple bad accidents,but want to stop and just follow our almighty father in heaven please help me

• Comment Link Assy kangootui Thursday, 04 March 2021 09:45 posted by Assy kangootui

I need your blessings man of God

• Comment Link Maureen swanepoel Thursday, 04 March 2021 08:49 posted by Maureen swanepoel

The lord will preserve me for his Heavenly kingdom Halleluja praised our mighty living God Amen and amen

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.

Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.

Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.

Prince has been ...