Joseph Prince (March-03-2021) Healing. The idea that God can heal us of all of our sickness and disease is surely biblical. But is mindfully taking the bread in communion with belief that we are transferring our ailments to Christ’s broken body instrumental in our physical health and healing? Is failing to do so the cause of our disease?
Joseph Prince ~ Healing (March-03-2021)
Leave a comment
Wednesday, 03 March 2021 08:27
posted by Maureen Swanepoel
HALLELUJAH PRAISED OUR MIGHTY LIVING GOD AMEN AND AMEM🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏Report
Wednesday, 03 March 2021 08:00
posted by Tan Beng Leong
I am Tan Beng Leong from Malaysia, Please reverend pastor pray for me. I am in terrible pain. My nerves system is hurting me at my back ,abdomen n legs n hands continously .I am also suffering from colon cancer. Tq so muchReport
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been ...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Grace Revolution (Full Sermon) | Live at Lakewood Church | Joseph Prince (April-23-2021)
- All Your Needs Supplied - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (April-23-2021)
- 7 Thoughts To Remember If You're Struggling With Depression - Joseph Prince (April-22-2021)
- Joseph Prince - The Secret Of Hearing That Brings Untold Blessings (April-22-2021)
- Come to Jesus Just As You Are - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (April-22-2021)