Joseph Prince (January-17-2021) In New York—Exclusive Interview By Trinity Broadcasting Network . Is grace a license to sin? What is the Bible's definition of true repentance? How can believers live right each day? Find out the answers to these burning questions and more in this exclusive interview of Joseph Prince on TBN's Praise The Lord Program. Hosted by Pastor Phil Munsey, Joseph was accompanied by his wife Wendy, and Pastor Joel Osteen—of Lakewood Church, America's largest church—and his wife Victoria.
Joseph Prince In New York—Exclusive Interview By Trinity Broadcasting Network (January-17-2021)
Leave a comment
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been ...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Believe He Wants to Heal and Provide - Joseph Prince Mid-week Sermon Screening (February-25-2021)
- Struggling To Hold It Together After A Broken Relationship? Watch This. - Joseph Prince (February-24-2021)
- Joseph Prince - The Secret Of The Double Portion (February-24-2021)
- What the New Covenant Hinges On - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (February-24-2021)
- God’s Supply Unveiled In Elijah And Elisha - Joseph Prince (February-23-2021)