Joseph Prince (November-30-2020) Sermon: Understanding Grace And Discipleship—Comparing Luke 14 And Luke 15. What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus? Is there a cost to discipleship? Where does grace fit in? Get the answers and more in this revelatory message by Joseph Prince. See what pleases the Lord and makes Him feel at home as Joseph compares and contrasts the three parables of demand in Luke 14 with the three parables of grace and supply in Luke 15. Understand how it's a revelation of your sonship through Christ that produces true discipleship. Be encouraged as you see the loving and gracious heart of your Savior and begin to walk in His supply and likeness.
Joseph Prince - Understanding Grace And Discipleship—Comparing Luke 14 And Luke 15 (November-30-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Monday, 30 November 2020 11:32 posted by Dawn smith
Grace Grace 2 uReport
The holy spirit lead me 2 u . I hear his voice in yr words. Thank u. Bless u
Praise JESUS 🙏💙🙏
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been ...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Mid-week sermon screening by Joseph Prince - The Healing Power of a Joyful Heart (January-21-2021)
- Want To See Results When You Pray? Watch This - Joseph Prince (January-20-2021)
- Joseph Prince - Live Life Loved By The Shepherd DVD Excerpt (January-20-2021)
- THE ANSWER FOR A GUILTY CONSCIENCE - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (January-20-2021)
- His Blessings Over You Are Irreversible - Joseph Prince (January-19-2021)