Joseph Prince Win Over Guilt And Condemnation. Win in life when you cast aside the weight of guilt and condemnation! In this powerful message, Joseph Prince shows you how the cross has made all the difference to why you don’t have to walk around sin-conscious or be afraid of God’s judgment as a believer. Whatever your challenge today, understand how in the Lord you surely have righteousness and strength to overcome every fight of life. And the more you believe and confess this truth that is based on the righteous foundation of Jesus’ finished work, the more you will overcome and reign in life!
Joseph Prince - Win Over Guilt And Condemnation
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been ...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Joseph Prince Live Stream - English Sunday Service Online (September-26-2021) 8.30am & 11.30am | New Creation Church
- Joseph Prince - Got A Weakness? God Can Use You!
- The Power of the Blood - Joseph Prince Daily Devotional (September-25-2021)
- Your Healing Is His Priority - Part 4 - Joseph Prince (September-24-2021)
- Joseph Prince - When Life Doesn't Make Sense - How To Deal With Life's Disappointments Trailer