Joseph Prince - With God, it’s better to receive than to give (April-25-2019). You hear it all the time, “It’s better to give than to receive.” But press play and see how with God, the opposite is true; our rightful places are always that of receiving from our loving and powerful Savior! Only then will we be able to serve and give to others as He leads us, and fulfil the destinies He’s called us to as well. :)
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been invited to preach at churches in Australia, Canad...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Joseph Prince - Noah—The Real Story (August-18-2019)
- FROM ‘DELIVERANCE’ TO ‘NO EVIL SHALL TOUCH YOU’ - Joseph Prince Sunday Daily Devotion (August-18-2019)
- Joseph Prince - Wisdom—How To Rightly Divide The Word (August-17-2019)
- REMAIN STEADFAST IN THE FAITH - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (August-17-2019)
- Joseph Prince - Step Into God's Greater Glory