Joseph Prince (June-20-2019) Short Message: Let’s talk about sex - Word Vs. World - Ep 4. Sex. Ever wondered what the Bible says about it? Press play and find out how God (who, believe it or not, created sex) truly meant it to be—enjoyable and free of insecurity and shame. If the word evokes painful memories of resentment and regret, He’s got words of healing for you too. Watch and be blessed.
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been invited to preach at churches in Australia, Canad...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Joseph Prince - Jesus’ Passionate Love Unveiled In The Song Of Songs—Part 2 (October-17-2019)
- BEHOLD THE GLORY OF JESUS IN YOU - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (October-17-2019)
- Joseph Prince - God Is No Longer Angry With You Today (October-16-2019)
- JESUS YOUR HIGH PRIEST INTERCEDES FOR YOU - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (October-16-2019)
- Joseph Prince- On Judicial And Parental Forgiveness—Are There Two Types Of Forgiveness In The Bible? (October-15-2019)