Joseph Prince Live Stream - Sunday Service Online (December-05-2021) | New Creation Church

Sunday, 05 December 2021 23:31

JOIN New Creation Church Sunday Service with Joseph Prince, Live Stream (December-05-2021).
• 11.30am SGT | 3.30am GMT
• 2.30pm SGT | 6.30am GMT
• 5.30pm SGT | 9.30am GMT

JOSEPH PRINCE LIVE STREAM - ENGLISH SUNDAY SERVICE ONLINE AT NEW CREATION CHURCH

The parable of the sower gives various reasons why some of the seeds could not grow. Some seeds could not grow because they fell on rocky soil. Jesus explained that these are the ones who receive the Word of God with joy, and even believe for a while. But in the time of testing, they fall away because they have no root. This means, it is one thing to receive the Word and it is another thing to put it into work. Live stream English Sunday service with Joseph Prince is sowing seeds around the World. Now you can get pleasure from free entry to Pastor Joseph Prince’s teachings, Sunday companies and the whole New Creation Church service stay on-line with only a single click on this website.

Join us for an uplifting message of hope viewed online from the comfort of your own home. Experience Church Online For Powerful Preaching & Worship with a Vibrant Community. You are watching Joseph Prince Sunday English service Live at New Creation Church. Do you have a prayer request? Our pastors and leaders are here to pray with you over a video call and make a difference in your life as you tune in to watch the Sunday English service live online at New creation Church.

Join us now and experience something different.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joseph Prince DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Ritastella Joseph Sunday, 26 December 2021 12:50 posted by Ritastella Joseph

Amen praise the lord pastor blessed message thanks pastor

• Comment Link Bill Holcomb Sunday, 05 December 2021 23:56 posted by Bill Holcomb

Praying for my healing, to be set free from the oxygen companies, to breath on my own

• Comment Link Bill Holcomb Sunday, 05 December 2021 23:55 posted by Bill Holcomb

• Comment Link Susana Sunday, 05 December 2021 19:47 posted by Susana

Thank you for beautiful teaching and sermons Pastor Joseph we are blessed to have listen to your powerful teaching of the word of Lord Christ Amen Amen 🙏

• Comment Link Cathy Sunday, 05 December 2021 09:08 posted by Cathy

Wonderful message today, pray in the spirit, I'm praying that my son is delivered today from drugs, please pray with me. Thank You

• Comment Link Shannon Kyne Sunday, 05 December 2021 02:57 posted by Shannon Kyne

Please pray for me as I lost my patience on my husband who was drunk and I’m so tired of cleaning after him as I work too. I just told him to stop and I can’t take it anymore. He wants God to give him lottery he wants to own a land, but he was criticizing my books I bought from Joseph Prince etc etc I told him he was a hypocrite. Stop putting me down for praying. I told him to grow up and stop taking advantage of me that I am not his caretaker cleaning lady. I’m so mentally and physically exhausted. I asked God the battle is the Lords and I have nothing to do with Patricks ways. I just want to go to Church and be in Gods word. I told Patrick he is afraid of change and to go to Church. Every weekend I have to deal with alcohol and drugs. I want to enjoy my Christmas holiday birth of Christ season. Patrick attitude doesn’t help my daughter to come back home as Ashley is living with Jeremy who has been controlling her and keeping her in bondage. She is only 23 and Jeremy is her first love. Jeremys parents belong to a cult Church. I declare Ashley is loosed from Jeremys bondage and hypnotized brain in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. The prodigal son came home Ashley will come home and Patrick will serve the Lord our God. The Grace of God be with my family and home in Jesus name

• Comment Link Betty elena flores vilegas Saturday, 04 December 2021 20:03 posted by Betty elena flores vilegas

Hola necesito oració mi nombre es betty flores villegas por mi salud he estado algunas veces con la presión alta y algunas veces taquicardia así por mis hijos omagdo Enrique flores y emanuel Enrique flores.. soy venezolana y resido wn chile .. muchas gracias bendiciones shalom

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.

Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.

Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.

Prince has been ...