Joseph Prince Live Stream - English Sunday Service Online (September-26-2021) | New Creation Church

Sunday, 26 September 2021 23:32

JOIN New Creation Church Sunday Service with Joseph Prince, Live Stream (September-26-2021).
• 11.30am SGT | 3.30am GMT
• 2.30pm SGT | 6.30am GMT
• 5.30pm SGT | 9.30am GMT

JOSEPH PRINCE LIVE STREAM - ENGLISH SUNDAY SERVICE ONLINE AT NEW CREATION CHURCH

The parable of the sower gives various reasons why some of the seeds could not grow. Some seeds could not grow because they fell on rocky soil. Jesus explained that these are the ones who receive the Word of God with joy, and even believe for a while. But in the time of testing, they fall away because they have no root. This means, it is one thing to receive the Word and it is another thing to put it into work. Live stream English Sunday service with Joseph Prince is sowing seeds around the World. Now you can get pleasure from free entry to Pastor Joseph Prince’s teachings, Sunday companies and the whole New Creation Church service stay on-line with only a single click on this website.

Join us for an uplifting message of hope viewed online from the comfort of your own home. Experience Church Online For Powerful Preaching & Worship with a Vibrant Community. You are watching Joseph Prince Sunday English service Live at New Creation Church. Do you have a prayer request? Our pastors and leaders are here to pray with you over a video call and make a difference in your life as you tune in to watch the Sunday English service live online at New creation Church.

Join us now and experience something different.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joseph Prince DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Barbara Collins Sunday, 26 September 2021 01:23 posted by Barbara Collins

Love you Pastor Prince.. You have made a big difference in my life. I go to sleep most nights with you on YouTube watching on my tablet. I am 85 years young and have developed a horrible congestion problem requiring oxygen. I want so badly to be free from this sickness. I take Communion for healing nightly. I am a Born Again Christian and worship my Savior Jesus Christ... I have some of your books and have learned so much from reading them. Will you please pray that God will heal me and give me a few more healthy years? I hope to be here watching the Eastern Sky for His return to take us home. My children need me and also my friends.. I share my Savior when I get the chance. I haven't been to church since moving to Fort Pierce, Florida. I am looking for a good Bible Believing one to attend, but in the mean time I watch you and TBN.. Love your sermons, You are so real and I see the love of God and His Son in you.. I will continue to watch your sermons on Youtube.. Sometimes, over and over, especially on healing.. You are the same age of my son. He lives in Kentucky. Please pray for him and his wife. She has many health problems.. Their names are Jimmie and Gina Collins. Love you my Tablet Pastor!! Bless you always.. Barbara

• Comment Link Barbara Collins Sunday, 26 September 2021 01:16 posted by Barbara Collins

Love you Pastor Prince.. You have made a big difference in my life. I go to sleep most nights with you on YouTube watching on my tablet. I am 85 years young and have developed a horrible congestion problem requiring oxygen. I want so badly to be free from this sickness. I take Communion for healed nightly. I am a Born Again Christian and worship my Savior Jesus Christ... I have some of your books and have learned so much from reading them. Will you please pray that God will heal me and give me a few more healthy years? I hope to be here watching the Eastern Sky for His return to take us home. My children need me and also my friends.. I share my Savior when I get the chance. I haven't been to church since moving to Fort Pierce, Florida. I am looking for a good Bible Believing one to attend, but in the mean time I watch you and TBN.. Love your sermons, You are so real and I see the love of God and His Son in you.. I will continue to watch your sermons on Youtube.. Sometimes, over and over, especially on healing.. You are the same age of my son. He lives in Kentucky. Please pray for him and his wife. She has many health problems.. Their names are Jimmie and Gina Collins. Love you my Tablet Pastor!! Bless you always.. Barbara

• Comment Link Maureen swanepoel Sunday, 26 September 2021 00:53 posted by Maureen swanepoel

Hallelujah praised our mighty living God Amen and amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Comment Link Lori Saturday, 25 September 2021 19:54 posted by Lori

It asked if “you “had a prayer request~ I have M.S. It has affected me from the waist down. I will be attending a church in Tyler Pennsylvania with an “icon”That cries tears of mere.praying this will will take it away. But could always use extra prayers from you( please Paster Joseph Prince, if you read this my name is Lori Arthur. Thank you ~I do pray for you every day( you asked once on stage for you and your family) I pray all is well for both you and your family. God bless and thank you

• Comment Link Lori Saturday, 25 September 2021 19:54 posted by Lori

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.

Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.

Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.

Prince has been ...