Joseph Prince (July-14-2019) Sermon: Make Grace Your Way Of Life. Make grace your way of life and experience victorious Christian living! In this message packed with life-changing truths, Joseph Prince shows you why, when it comes to living a holy life, believing right that you are not under the Old Testament laws but fully under God's grace makes all the difference. See how it is focusing on Jesus, the person of grace, and not your own efforts that produces true holiness and obedience. Hear this message and be liberated to effortlessly produce good fruit in your Christian life as you live from grace to grace!
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been invited to preach at churches in Australia, Canad...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- Joseph Prince - Feed On God's Word For Your Healing And Success—Part 3 (July-22-2019)
- BELIEVE YOUR DEBT IS MORE THAN PAID! - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (July-22-2019)
- Joseph Prince - How To Pray When You Have No Prayer (July-21-2019)
- FLOW WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE AND JOY - Joseph Prince Sunday Daily Devotion (July-21-2019)
- Joseph Prince - Why Does God Allow Delays? (July-20-2019)