Praise Report—Healed of Asthma Conditions (June-08-2020)

Published in Joseph Prince
Rate this item
  • 0out of 100 by Praise Report—Healed of Asthma Conditions (June-08-2020)
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0 votes
Monday, 08 June 2020 04:43

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joseph Prince DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Joseph Prince (June-08-2020) Praise Report—Healed of Asthma Conditions . Hear how breakthrough and restoration happened after Henry received a revelation of God’s deep, abiding love for him in this inspiring praise report.

Praise Report—Healed of Asthma Conditions (June-08-2020)

• Comment Link Robin Burgett Monday, 08 June 2020 20:24 posted by Robin Burgett

Hello my name is Robin please pray for which it as been swelling for a month I have been doing communion for a year because my house was broken into from my ex roommate no one believed me my family said it was all in my head even when I found recipes from her even after she moved out each receipt was for 100.00 dollars I O is the Lord says it is finished and it is my brother said he has a security system he says when I get back to work he will put it in I can't because I rent a house from him I'm afraid please pray that he will see what is going on with this house I want too keep this house I have so much moor I am so disrespected this happened with my children so many lies were told too them now I have one son Duston in Heaven thank God because of JESUS David and Danial won't sleep to me and no visiting with my children or grandchildren Jesus is the best that has ever happened to or do me and my family please help God Bless Joseph Prince Ministries and Joseph Windy Jessica and Justin Prince ....Sincerely with love from your sister in Christ Jesus 🙋Robin Burgett

• Comment Link Robin Burgett Monday, 08 June 2020 20:24 posted by Robin Burgett

• Comment Link Robin Burgett Monday, 08 June 2020 20:24 posted by Robin Burgett

• Comment Link Robin Burgett Monday, 08 June 2020 20:23 posted by Robin Burgett

• Comment Link Robin Burgett Monday, 08 June 2020 20:22 posted by Robin Burgett

Joseph Prince

Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.

Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.

Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.

Prince has been ...