What Do I Do When God Feels Far Away? - Joseph Prince (December-02-2020). We all have days when we feel the presence of God so strongly and intimately, and days when we can’t seem to feel Him there at all. The highs and lows of our emotions can make us question ourselves—"Have I done something wrong? Is He angry with me for not spending enough time with Him?” Friend, don't fall for the enemy's lies that "You are what you feel." Hit play and find out how your feelings don’t determine your relationship with God. Instead, it's His truth alone that determines how close He is to you. The Bible says He will never leave you nor forsake you (see Deut. 31:6)—regardless of how you feel each day or what you have done! Take heart today that no matter whether you feel His presence, God is close to you (see Ps. 145:18) right until the end of the world (see Matt. 28:20). Tag a friend who needs this reminder today!
What Do I Do When God Feels Far Away? - Joseph Prince (December-02-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Thursday, 03 December 2020 06:45 posted by Jodi Murray
I thank our precious Savior for the gift God gave you. Past 12yrs I’ve been being renewed, cleansed, my mind set right, & so much more. Bless you ou in the name of Jesus 🥰Report
Joseph Prince (born 15 May 1963, Singapore) is the senior pastor of New Creation Church in Singapore, one of Asia's biggest churches. He was one of the church's founders in 1983.
Joseph Prince, the son of a Sikh priest of Indian origin and a Chinese mother, spent his primary school years in Perak, Malaysia.
Prince changed his birth name to Joseph Prince during his previous occupation as an IT consultant.
Prince has been ...
Latest from Joseph Prince
- LET YOUR HEART BE ESTABLISHED BY GRACE - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (January-22-2021)
- Mid-week sermon screening by Joseph Prince - The Healing Power of a Joyful Heart (January-21-2021)
- How To Recognize God-Given Visions - Joseph Prince (January-21-2021)
- Joseph Prince - Actively Possess Your Forgiveness In Christ (January-21-2021)
- GOD IS NOT ON A SIN HUNT - Joseph Prince Daily Devotion (January-21-2021)