First Things First - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (October-31-2020)

Friday, 30 October 2020 23:40

Joyce Meyer (October-31-2020) Daily Devotion: First Things First.

Often we don't think about what our priorities are, but we still have them. Our priorities are whatever is first in our thoughts and in how we plan our time. Having real peace in our lives requires making God first—above all other things that demand our attention.

Our lives will not be blessed if we keep God in a little Sunday-morning box, only giving Him our priority attention for an hour a week during a church service. If Christians were putting Jesus first in everything, this world would be in much better condition. That’s why it’s critically important for us to keep Him first in every aspect of our daily life.

If you put God first in your finances, first in your time, first in your conversation, first in your thoughts, first in your decisions, your life will be a success—I am living evidence of this truth! Before I learned to put God first, I was living in the worst messes that anybody could have. I had such a bad attitude that I couldn't think two positive thoughts in a row, I didn't like anyone, and nobody liked me. The abuse in my childhood had left me full of bitterness, resentment, and unforgiveness. But thank God He got ahold of my heart! As I began to put Him first in every part of my life, I began to receive more and more of His healing and experience His restoring grace.

Over the years, I've trained myself to start each day by giving God the firstfruits of my time. I've realized that I'm not going to get through the day peacefully if I don't spend time with God. When I do, though, the door is open for Him to strengthen me in everything I need to do.

Prayer Starter: Father, please help me develop the habit of putting You first in every moment and part of my life. Thank You for being faithful! In Jesus’ name, amen.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

First Things First - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (October-31-2020)

• Comment Link Edward Glass Monday, 02 November 2020 18:00 posted by Edward Glass

This is Cecilia ,I am the one that sent you a message several years ago that said, Your worst day with Jesus is better than your best day without Him!!

• Comment Link Edward Glass Monday, 02 November 2020 17:58 posted by Edward Glass

• Comment Link Paulette palmer Saturday, 31 October 2020 14:14 posted by Paulette palmer

Thank you Joyce Meyer for those powerful words of wisdom please pray for me that I will put God first in all that I do and that God will heal and deliever me from the attack of Satan and his demons thank you

• Comment Link Emma Roberts Saturday, 31 October 2020 12:23 posted by Emma Roberts

Brilliant message

Brilliant message

• Comment Link Wilbur Saturday, 31 October 2020 11:48 posted by Wilbur

I believe in him alone ..because he cares for me..1peter 5:7

• Comment Link Wilbur Saturday, 31 October 2020 11:48 posted by Wilbur

I believe in him alone ..because he cares for me..1peter 5:7

• Comment Link Israel Moussa Saturday, 31 October 2020 11:37 posted by Israel Moussa

Amen ! Jehovah-Raah

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...