How to Experience Real Change - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (August-18-2022)

Thursday, 18 August 2022 13:53

Joyce Meyer (August-18-2022) Daily Devotion: How to Experience Real Change.

Change does not come through struggle, our effort without God, frustration, self-hate, self- rejection, or guilt and condemnation. Real positive change in our lives comes as a result of having our minds renewed by the Word of God and by trusting Him to work in us according to His will. God, Who began a good work in you, will complete it (see Philippians 1:6).

As we agree with God and really believe that what He says is true, it gradually begins to manifest in us. We start to think differently, then talk differently, and finally act differently. This is something that happens in stages, so we can be patient with ourselves as we’re growing and learning. Even in the middle of the process, we can have a thankful attitude that says, “God is changing me little by little, and I can enjoy who I am even while He’s working.”

Prayer Starter: Father, please show me where I need to agree with You so I can experience the freedom You have for me and become the person You’ve made me to be. Thank You for completing the work You’ve started in me! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

How to Experience Real Change - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (August-18-2022)

• Comment Link samuel merementsi Thursday, 18 August 2022 16:36 posted by samuel merementsi

Amen

• Comment Link SUZ Thursday, 18 August 2022 15:22 posted by SUZ

We've all got things in our past we aren't proud of.my main one was being an unemotional walk away Joe.the other was participating in gossip..saying ugly things about others.those thoughts haunt me at times.i was disappointed. I only got to see and hear you a few minutes..then poof..gone.your in a good mood.smile.im glad your at a place your no/trying to change or do right..it will come naturaly.theres no formula or guideline for life.if it feels right to you. Doit..stay on the path.dont beat yourself up.be kind to yourself..you been trying to hard..let it roll naturally..love you..your biggest pain in the butt..Suz...

• Comment Link Nani Johnson Thursday, 18 August 2022 14:36 posted by Nani Johnson

Why can't I share Joyce on Facebook?

• Comment Link Elphas Rachami Tuesday, 18 August 2020 06:16 posted by Elphas Rachami

Amen,this is a great message that indeed I have learn to impress it for my gradually chance.Its a timely sermon for me,

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.