It’s Like Going to the Bank - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)

Tuesday, 27 October 2020 23:44

Joyce Meyer (October-28-2020) Daily Devotion: It’s Like Going to the Bank.

We never have to feel insecure when we approach God in prayer, because He knows all of our weaknesses… and loves us anyway. He wants to give us more than enough, not barely enough, and we receive it when we ask boldly.

Approaching God boldly in prayer can be compared to going to a bank to make a withdrawal. If I know I have fifty dollars in the bank because I deposited it there last week, I won’t hesitate to pull up to the drive-through window and cash a fifty-dollar check. I know the money is mine, so I can get it out of the bank if I want to. When I present my check, I fully expect to get my fifty dollars. We need to approach God with that same kind of boldness, not because of our own righteousness, but because of the privilege of being joint heirs with Jesus.

We need to understand what is available to us because of Jesus so we can pray confidently, with the full expectation that we’ll receive what belongs to us. God has made incredible provision available to us in Christ and we simply need to ask in Jesus’ name for the blessings He’s already purchased for us. When we struggle with feelings of unworthiness, we can always go to God’s Word and let it remind us of our privileges as His children.

Ask the Holy Spirit to help you enter boldly into God’s presence and receive the help you need because, the Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ (Romans 8:16–17 NKJV). When you go to Him, He’ll reassure you and remind you that you belong to God, and that you’re more loved than you can imagine.

Prayer Starter: Father, thank You that because of Jesus, I can come into Your presence boldly and without hesitation. Please help me remember that in the moments where I feel overwhelmed or unworthy of Your love. Thank You for providing me with everything I need today! In Jesus’ name, amen.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

It’s Like Going to the Bank - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (October-28-2020)

• Comment Link Adeline Togba Traore Wednesday, 28 October 2020 16:31 posted by Adeline Togba Traore

Je suis tres contente et reconnaissante de recevoir les messages de Dieu preches par la Servante de Dieu Joyce Meyer. Que Dieu Tout-Puissant la benisse. Amen.

• Comment Link Adeline Togba Traore Wednesday, 28 October 2020 16:28 posted by Adeline Togba Traore

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...