Exchanging Pain for Peace | Episode 13 - Joyce Meyer's Talk It Out Podcast (February-26-2020). As the ladies wrap up this series on healing, Mama Joyce joins them in the studio to walk us through what it takes to really let go of the junk in our own lives. She’ll even share how something amazingly beautiful can come from it! You’ll hear about Ginger’s exchange story (we call her the queen of exchanges) and the eye-opening truth she learned from it, and get an update from Jai about her relationship with her father that is sure to encourage you!
Exchanging Pain for Peace | Episode 13 - Joyce Meyer's Talk It Out Podcast (February-26-2020)
Published in Joyce MeyerWednesday, 26 February 2020 18:45
Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.
Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:
- according to her, ...
Latest from Joyce Meyer
- Release Your Faith - Part 4 - Joyce Meyer (April-05-2020)
- The Name of Jesus - Joyce Meyer (April-05-2020)
- Peace in the Midst of the Storm - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (April-05-2020)
- The Time Christine Caine Met Joyce Meyer (April-04-2020)
- Let's Pray Together - Joyce Meyer Motivation (April-04-2020)