God Can Turn It Around - Joyce Meyer

Published in Joyce Meyer
Wednesday, 02 December 2020 12:37

The sermon "God Can Turn It Around" by  Joyce Meyer online. Joyce Meyer: " I think one of the most amazing things about our relationship with God is that if you love Him and you trust Him, now I didn't say if you behave perfectly, I didn't say if you never make mistakes, I didn't say if you go to church every sunday and never miss one, if you read your bible through three times a year. I said, if you trust God and you love Him, i don't care what has happened or what does happen, God will take it and make it somehow or another work out for your good.

Joyce: now, boy, to me, this is one of the most exciting things about our relationship with God. That doesn't mean it's gonna feel good. That doesn't mean we're gonna like some of the things that we have to go through. That doesn't mean that. But I--and I don't know how he does it, God can take a bad thing and we may never wanna say the thing was good but somehow or another God can miraculously work in that thing and He can make us a better person. I mean, if you don't get anything else out of a problem, you get more compassion and you behave differently when somebody else tells you they've got a problem. Have you ever tried to talk to somebody about your problem that is--doesn't have any?

Joyce: oh man, they're quick to tell you, "well, i'd do this and i'd do that," and it sounds so simple for them. And you just want somebody to say, "oh my gosh, I know what you're going through. I know how hard it is." And then it's fine to tell them what God can do for them but there's nothing worse than somebody who has no compassion. All they can ever give you is a scripture.

Joyce: don't be that kind of a christian. Sometimes, somebody just needs you to cry with them. Sometimes they need you just to understand. Everybody who comes to you for help doesn't always want an answer. Sometimes, they just want you to understand. Did you hear what i said? Everybody who comes doesn't want an answer. They don't want a sermon. They just want somebody to understand what they're going through. And the best way i know to get a boatload of compassion is to go through stuff yourself."

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

God Can Turn It Around - Joyce Meyer

• Comment Link Adrianne Wilson Monday, 30 November 2020 06:35 posted by Adrianne Wilson

So many times I’ve tried to change myself for the better but there’s too much negative energy around me my husband who’s an Narcissis at work ado call friend who’s jealous of me puts me down in front of other colleagues and a daughter who’s 36 yrs old who feel although I should be still taking care of her. I need your prayers can’t do it alone. 🙏🏽

• Comment Link Ramatu Alhassan Wednesday, 14 October 2020 01:02 posted by Ramatu Alhassan

My name is Ramatu Alhassan from Ghana, I have been praying for the fruit of the womb for about 3years now and I thought all have turn against me. But as I listened to this message, oh! Wow, I have hope now. God can turn things around for my good. God bless you. Amen

• Comment Link Anna Arthurs Saturday, 10 October 2020 20:15 posted by Anna Arthurs

I totally agree, there was a time in my life that all I needed was my parents support, not financially, but just a little compassion, but they did not. I was considered the worse person. But GOD gave me the compassion and understanding and forgiveness that I wanted so badly. Thanks Ms. Joyce for knowing exactly what to say.

• Comment Link Anna Arthurs Saturday, 10 October 2020 20:13 posted by Anna Arthurs

• Comment Link Kathy A Corrigan Saturday, 10 October 2020 14:52 posted by Kathy A Corrigan

This just so awesomely said.. when Joyce Meyers speaks for me , I wanna hear and listen.. down to earth and with a higher power.

• Comment Link Eno Sampson Saturday, 10 October 2020 10:55 posted by Eno Sampson

Thank you Joyce. I needed to hear this today. I just pray God to give me more grace to trust Him to bring about the change in my situation.

• Comment Link Fiona Saturday, 10 October 2020 06:43 posted by Fiona

I agree. Sometimes all that helps me cope is when my little one jumps in the bed with me and hugs me and tells me he loves me. And a message from my oldest son. Even when it is just a hello. How are you. Love you. Makes everything else less Important.
    I am so blessed with my children.

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...