I Will Not Fear - Part 2 - Joyce Meyer (October-22-2020)

Published in Joyce Meyer
Thursday, 22 October 2020 05:26

Joyce Meyer (October-22-2020) Watch Sermon: I Will Not Fear - Part 2. You can overcome perfectionism! Joyce shares how to let go of unreasonable expectations and enjoy more hope and freedom in your life.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

I Will Not Fear - Part 2 - Joyce Meyer (October-22-2020)

• Comment Link Nkunzimana Monday, 26 October 2020 06:35 posted by Nkunzimana

Your messages are buildfull.

• Comment Link Nkunzimana Monday, 26 October 2020 06:35 posted by Nkunzimana

Your messages are buildfull.

• Comment Link Alasis Durst Friday, 23 October 2020 00:52 posted by Alasis Durst

I want to grow stronger into God's word be encouraged by her messages daily God bless you

Sencerely Shawn Rollins:

• Comment Link Shawn Rollins Friday, 23 October 2020 00:50 posted by Shawn Rollins

Sencerely Shawn Rollins:

Sencerely Shawn Rollins:

Sencerely Shawn Rollins:

• Comment Link Frieda Kanime Thursday, 22 October 2020 10:56 posted by Frieda Kanime

Dear Joyce Meyer, thank you very much for today's sermon. I am so encouraged to fear no more. I always ask God to give me strength and courage, love and hope to continue caring for my ailing and old mother, and I always feel that God has answered my prayer, he has given me what I need, and has taken away my fear.

• Comment Link Frieda Kanime Thursday, 22 October 2020 10:51 posted by Frieda Kanime

Dear Joyce Meyer, thank you very much for today's sermon. I am so encouraged to fear mo more. I always ask God to give me strength and courage, love and hope to continue caring for my ailing and old mother, and I always feel that God has answered my prayer, he has given me what I need, and has taken away my fear.

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...