Joyce Meyer - Its Time to Get Off the Fence (October-26-2020)

Published in Joyce Meyer
Monday, 26 October 2020 10:29

Joyce Meyer's sermon - Its Time to Get Off the Fence. Are you frustrated with your decisions, knowing you need to put God first? Today's message could help you move forward in the plans He has for you!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - Its Time to Get Off the Fence (October-26-2020)

• Comment Link Nancy Cole Saturday, 31 October 2020 00:45 posted by Nancy Cole

Thank you Joyce..! You are always so transparent and offer sound teaching. You have been an inspiration and appreciated mentor to me for years..Thank you from my heart...I love and value you..! ❤
    Nancy Cole
    Nixa MO

• Comment Link Nancy Cole Saturday, 31 October 2020 00:45 posted by Nancy Cole

Nancy Cole
    Nixa MO

• Comment Link Ayanna Wyindon Thursday, 29 October 2020 06:33 posted by Ayanna Wyindon

Please please be in agreement with me concerning my family especially my marriage and the salvation of my entire family and for my health I’m standing on the word of God in all areas but if there are 2 or 3 I am in the mist 🙏🏾

• Comment Link Karis ostrander Monday, 26 October 2020 16:22 posted by Karis ostrander

• Comment Link TERRIE LEMONS Saturday, 29 August 2020 11:45 posted by TERRIE LEMONS

GOD bless you Joice your sermon enlighten people I needed this stirred up the HOLY GHOST inside thank you the people need this and more of it you're a great example to the people and you are loved by the people

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...