LET IT GO! - Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes & Joel Osteen (December-04-2020)

Published in Joyce Meyer
Friday, 04 December 2020 12:20

Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes & Joel Osteen (December-04-2020) Watch Motivation: LET IT GO! If you are having a hard time forgiving someone that hurt you, then watch this! The message in this video is so powerful and uplifting. A definite must see! Hope you all enjoy this video. Stay strong, be encouraged and inspired. Remember, everything will be okay, you will get through this!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

LET IT GO! - Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes & Joel Osteen (December-04-2020)

• Comment Link Alesha Saturday, 19 December 2020 16:30 posted by Alesha

Please pray for my 2 boys and myself. I really do believe in the power of prayer.

• Comment Link Eliza Saturday, 05 December 2020 08:09 posted by Eliza

Hi there Joyce,I must talkwith God a dozen times a day!He is real.He is my everything.I live alone .I will have been on earth 88 years this month,.God is GOOD.I open my Bible to wherever ,HE nswers my questions.when I have one.Ask Him to help me,with Every step that I take,as well as every step that I need to take.God bless you and Bring blessings to my aging children,that need HIM

• Comment Link Michelle plunkett Friday, 04 December 2020 19:32 posted by Michelle plunkett

I need all the positivity and prayer. Thank you for what you do

• Comment Link Chrispinemukinina Friday, 04 December 2020 15:50 posted by Chrispinemukinina

Help me I to know the steps to becoming a strong Christian

• Comment Link Chrispinemukinina Friday, 04 December 2020 15:49 posted by Chrispinemukinina

Help me I to know the steps to becoming a strong Christian

Help me I to know the steps to becoming a strong Christian

Help me I to know the steps to becoming a strong Christian

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...