Joyce Meyer (August-06-2020) Motivation: Pick One: Pitiful or Powerful. You can either be pitiful or powerful, but you can't be both. Pick one today! – – – – – – –
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Thursday, 06 August 2020 23:05 posted by Betty Anderson
May God continue to Bless your ministry and family. I'm a long time friend of the ministry that purchases items or donate but it been years since doing either (apologize). I've been following since a young teen and you're right. The word is life changing. I appropriate what you're doing and what your ministry stands for. I've watch God change my life from drugs and one step away from homeless /w two children. Not needed, unwanted, and passed over. The youngest of five yet still being raised as a only child beinging passed between mom and a siblings (which didn't want to care for me) I survived. I feel like God is taking me out of the pit and putting me in the palace.Report
- Comment Link Thursday, 06 August 2020 15:50 posted by Peter Yayah Oyong Oyor
I am really grateful for all sermons that you used to do. Our mission is to preach the words of God every where.Report
Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.
Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:
- according to her, ...
Latest from Joyce Meyer
- Triumph Over Opposition - Joyce Meyer (September-23-2020)
- Let Your Tears Flow - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (September-23-2020)
- The Courage to Be Different - Part 2 - Joyce Meyer (September-22-2020)
- Joyce Meyer - The Courage To Be Different - Part-1 (September-22-2020)
- Enjoy Life as You Grow - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (September-22-2020)