The Test of Faithfulness - Joyce Meyer

Published in Joyce Meyer
Thursday, 29 July 2021 08:20

Joyce Meyer - Sermon: The Test of Faithfulness - Part 1. What is faithfulness and how can we display it in our everyday lives? Joyce shares scriptures and practical stories to explain.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

If You Have a Viber - Join Our Community!
Sermons & Daily Devotions by Joyce Meyer

The Test of Faithfulness - Joyce Meyer

• Comment Link Juanita Whitfield Wednesday, 14 July 2021 08:19 posted by Juanita Whitfield

HELLO JOYCE MYERS
    I really admire you I love to hear your sermons I'm hoping to see some of your videos of sermons you are a expression to me you make me want to get close to GOD!!!!
    JUANITA WHITFIELD

• Comment Link Juanita Whitfield Wednesday, 14 July 2021 07:36 posted by Juanita Whitfield

HELLO JOYCE MYERS
    JUANITA WHITFIELD

• Comment Link Kelvin Chanda Philipo Thursday, 10 June 2021 01:10 posted by Kelvin Chanda Philipo

Continue preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Just pray for me woman of God, iam a pastor staying in Lusaka, Zambia.
    I need to build a church but luck of financial problem.
    Continue to be in the presence of God.

• Comment Link Priscilla Abbitt Wednesday, 09 June 2021 07:56 posted by Priscilla Abbitt

Amen Amen

• Comment Link Priscilla Wednesday, 09 June 2021 07:54 posted by Priscilla

Amen Amen

• Comment Link Japheth Barisa Thursday, 18 February 2021 22:00 posted by Japheth Barisa

THE INTERNAL GOD IS THY REFUGE . AND UNDER NEATH ARE THE EVER LASTING ARMS {DEU 33 V 27} being in this sight, is the shield of thy help thou bless unto of thine sermons thou preached and richly saves thine soul in JESUS might name Amen.

Joyce Meyer

Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.

Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:

• according to her, ...