Joyce Meyer (July-11-2019) Sermon: Using Your Gifts Wisely. Joyce Meyer shares a powerful message of faith at Lakewood Church. It doesn’t matter if what you have seems big or little to the world. God only holds us accountable for what we do with what He's given us. You don’t have to compare or compete with anyone. Do the most you can with the gifts and talents He gave you. You have everything you need to fulfill your purpose!
Joyce Meyer - is a popular Christian preacher, minister, Bible teacher and author of about God, Bible and Christianity.
Joyce Meyer was born in 1943 in St. Louis in the USA. The early years of Joyce Meyer's life were very dramatic:
- according to her, she was subject of sexual violence from her fathe...
Latest from Joyce Meyer
- Are You Ready To Surrender? - Joyce Meyer Message (October-23-2019)
- Joyce Meyer (October-23-2019) Defeating Giants, Part 2
- A Wondering Mind - Joyce Meyer Daily Devotion (October-23-2019)
- What Walls Are You Hiding Behind? - Joyce Meyer Motivation (October-22-2019)
- BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH GOD | Listen To This Before You Start Your Day - Morning Inspiration