Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (December-07-2021) FlashPoint News with Gene Bailey

Published in The Victory Channel
Wednesday, 08 December 2021 05:53

Watch FleshPoint! (December-07-2021) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. We are LIVE with FlashPoint! Host Gene Bailey is joined by Hank Kunneman, Mario Murillo, Dutch Sheets, and Pastor Steve Cioccolanti from Australia. Share the feed with your family and friends.

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

• Comment Link Patricia Sennett Thursday, 09 December 2021 09:48 posted by Patricia Sennett

It seems, if I don't listen on the right day, I can't hear it at all. It is now December 9, in the morning. But I want to hear the program from the 7th. It will not work.

Kenneth Copeland

Kenneth and Gloria Copeland understand just how life-changing the message of faith is. They started out just like any of us—struggling with continual lack, debt, sickness and discouragement.

Then they decided to trust God and base their lives on His Word. If a situation in their lives didn’t line up with what they read in the Bible, they changed what they did. Every time.

That decision made all the difference. They soon began t ...