Watch Flashpoint News on The Victory Channel (January-18-2022) with Gene Bailey

Published in The Victory Channel
Wednesday, 19 January 2022 07:58

Watch FleshPoint! (January-18-2022) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Host Gene Bailey is joined by Hank Kunneman, Mario Murillo, Lance Wallnau, and Mike Lindell. Share the feed with your family and friends.

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

Watch Flashpoint News on The Victory Channel (January-18-2022) with Gene Bailey

• Comment Link Martina Conerly Monday, 24 January 2022 16:07 posted by Martina Conerly

Mike Lindell got cut off in the middle of his speaking after Gene showed the banker telling Mike he did nothing illegal in his accounts...

• Comment Link Sharon Saturday, 22 January 2022 19:46 posted by Sharon

I always havet rouble finding Flashpoint. How can I find it directly?This format has too much stuff that it turns up. Thanks.

• Comment Link Sharon Saturday, 22 January 2022 19:46 posted by Sharon

• Comment Link Sharon Saturday, 22 January 2022 19:46 posted by Sharon

• Comment Link Linda Bullock Friday, 21 January 2022 07:53 posted by Linda Bullock

Love flashpoint. This ministry has blessed me and my family since Kenneth Copeland came to my town in 1968.

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Thursday, 20 January 2022 17:51 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

o hallelujah thank you my brothers in Christ Jesus

• Comment Link Renee Davis Wednesday, 19 January 2022 21:02 posted by Renee Davis

How can I find all the WOKE companies that are against Christian Conservatives

• Comment Link Beverlee Hilton Wednesday, 19 January 2022 11:27 posted by Beverlee Hilton

i have a question, i have ATT, what company is a good one. Also what are good banks?

Kenneth Copeland

Kenneth and Gloria Copeland understand just how life-changing the message of faith is. They started out just like any of us—struggling with continual lack, debt, sickness and discouragement.

Then they decided to trust God and base their lives on His Word. If a situation in their lives didn’t line up with what they read in the Bible, they changed what they did. Every time.

That decision made all the difference. They soon began t ...