Watch Flashpoint news on The Victory Channel (January-20-2022) with Gene Bailey

Published in The Victory Channel
Friday, 21 January 2022 09:59

Watch FleshPoint! (January-20-2022) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. With host Gene Bailey and special guests!

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

Watch Flashpoint news on The Victory Channel (January-20-2022) with Gene Bailey

• Comment Link Donna Deppe Saturday, 22 January 2022 12:09 posted by Donna Deppe

For some reason I cannot watch this program here even though I signed up to get these emails as part of the Flashpoint Army.

• Comment Link Angiee Pruet Friday, 21 January 2022 18:05 posted by Angiee Pruet

Great "2" shows! Rock on Brother! Many prayer and much love from The Great State of Alabama.. You should check out out Governor Kay Ivey. She is a Champion for our God and His and stands against Bidden...PTL!

• Comment Link Diane Dalnodar Friday, 21 January 2022 15:26 posted by Diane Dalnodar

Thank you for all you do. I agree with you Gene. Trump is coming back.

• Comment Link LARRYB Friday, 21 January 2022 15:12 posted by LARRYB

again GOD BLESS

• Comment Link Betty Bradley Friday, 21 January 2022 08:33 posted by Betty Bradley

Could not open.

• Comment Link Raphae Leiba Thursday, 20 January 2022 21:22 posted by Raphae Leiba

Hello Pastor Bailey. God bless you all on the Victory Channel, I'm so glad I had signed up with the Flashpoint Army. I recently came to Kingston, Jamaica on vacation and I can still get the news through my email. It is super wonderful to be able to get the true news about what's going on. I have shared with friends who want to hear the true news.. Thank you all and have a smashing rest of the week. Bye for now.

• Comment Link Lorraine Murphy Thursday, 20 January 2022 20:43 posted by Lorraine Murphy

For some reason you were not on FB. I am listening on your web site. Thank you.

Kenneth Copeland

Kenneth and Gloria Copeland understand just how life-changing the message of faith is. They started out just like any of us—struggling with continual lack, debt, sickness and discouragement.

Then they decided to trust God and base their lives on His Word. If a situation in their lives didn’t line up with what they read in the Bible, they changed what they did. Every time.

That decision made all the difference. They soon began t ...