Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (May-05-2022) with Gene Bailey

Published in The Victory Channel
Friday, 06 May 2022 08:51

Watch FleshPoint! (May-05-2022) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. With host Gene Bailey and special guests!

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (May-05-2022) with Gene Bailey

• Comment Link enter your name...Mikie Smith Friday, 06 May 2022 15:30 posted by enter your name...Mikie Smith

enter your message here...this doesn’t work for me so I can’t see it at all. So what’s with the connections? Poor!

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Friday, 06 May 2022 10:13 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

THANK YOU ALL GOD BLESS AMEN PRAISE GOD,SON,SPIRIT HALLELUJAH

• Comment Link Shawnee Davis Friday, 06 May 2022 00:45 posted by Shawnee Davis

I thought it was ironic that Nancy Pelosi went to Ukraine to give support to "save lives," but yet,
    returns to her nation that she supports "death, through abortions."
    Jude 1:16-19.

• Comment Link Sharon Murguia Friday, 06 May 2022 00:17 posted by Sharon Murguia

What an awesome time you all. Thank so much for praying for our country. I declare with you, America Shall Be Saved, in Jesus mighty name, amen.

• Comment Link enter your name...Mikie Smith Thursday, 05 May 2022 20:43 posted by enter your name...Mikie Smith

• Comment Link enter your name...Mikie Smith Thursday, 05 May 2022 20:42 posted by enter your name...Mikie Smith

Gene Bailey

Gene Bailey. Have you ever been curious about Awakenings and Revivals? From the Welsh Revival where 100,000 found Christ and their entire nation was completely changed to the American Awakenings where God restored lives and even changed the path America was on, we are hungry to know more! In America’s Laymen’s Revival, one million people found Christ! With the Azusa Street Revival, revival fires then and now reverberated around the world. Come ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.