Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (May-10-2022) Gene Bailey

Published in The Victory Channel
Wednesday, 11 May 2022 06:47

Watch FleshPoint! (May-10-2022) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. With host Gene Bailey and special guests! Join Gene Bailey, Mario Murillo Ministries, Lance Wallnau, John Graves (Million Voices) and special guests Catherine Engelbrecht and Dinesh D'Souza, from the movie 2000mules! It all starts at 8 pm ET / 7PM CT!

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (May-10-2022) Gene Bailey

• Comment Link Randi Guzewcz Saturday, 14 May 2022 15:44 posted by Randi Guzewcz

1 dollar then 45 a month? I don't know that they get you for the dollar then add 45 or 46 a month what that is for and I don't want to do it. Cancel me please...

• Comment Link Andy Gold Thursday, 12 May 2022 20:14 posted by Andy Gold

Do you ever read and act on these comments?

Fix the FLESHPOINT TO BE FLASHPOINT.

• Comment Link Andy Gold Thursday, 12 May 2022 20:14 posted by Andy Gold

Do you ever read and act on these comments?

Fix the FLESHPOINT TO BE FLASHPOINT.

• Comment Link Andy Gold Thursday, 12 May 2022 20:14 posted by Andy Gold

Do you ever read and act on these comments?

Fix the FLESHPOINT TO BE FLASHPOINT.

• Comment Link Andy Gold Thursday, 12 May 2022 09:57 posted by Andy Gold

Fix the posting that says watch FLESHPOINT! Correct it to FlashPoint

• Comment Link Kimberly Hatchett Thursday, 12 May 2022 07:41 posted by Kimberly Hatchett

Dear Gene and Flash Point Family,
    I appreciate your show and message. I feel inspired and energetic after watching. After following Mike Lindell Symposium, Rigged and now 2000 Mules come on America.

God Bless you and keep you safe.

Best Regards,
    Kim H
    Washington State

• Comment Link Doris Wednesday, 11 May 2022 04:05 posted by Doris

Great informative show

• Comment Link Sharon Murguia Wednesday, 11 May 2022 00:32 posted by Sharon Murguia

Thank you so much for covering election fraud. I recently received an unrequested mail in ballot. I contacted the Registrar's Office and told them I didn't request it and I didn't need it because I always vote in person. I also told them they shouldn't be sending out millions of unrequested ballots and save tax payers money.

• Comment Link Andy gold Tuesday, 10 May 2022 23:01 posted by Andy gold

Please fix FleshPoint to be Flashpoint. On this page.

Gene Bailey

Gene Bailey. Have you ever been curious about Awakenings and Revivals? From the Welsh Revival where 100,000 found Christ and their entire nation was completely changed to the American Awakenings where God restored lives and even changed the path America was on, we are hungry to know more! In America’s Laymen’s Revival, one million people found Christ! With the Azusa Street Revival, revival fires then and now reverberated around the world. Come ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.