Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (May-17-2022) with Gene Bailey

Published in The Victory Channel
Wednesday, 18 May 2022 06:20

Watch FleshPoint! (May-17-2022) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. With host Gene Bailey and special guests!

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

Watch Flashpoint on The Victory Channel (May-17-2022) with Gene Bailey

• Comment Link Mora Sunday, 23 October 2022 11:24 posted by Mora

Learn effective advanced SEO strategies and tactics.

Learn how to implement advanced Onpage SEO Analysis.

Learn how to implement advanced internal linking.

Learn advanced link building techniques that move the needle.

Learn how to optimise your content for voice search.

Learn how to drastically increase your websites conversion rate.

Learn all about Googles Artificial Intelligence
    & Machine Learning.

The future of SEO.

Free Download: Advanced SEO strategies - Level Up your knowledge

Join our Group Search Engine Optimization Ads Video Course Free Access

• Comment Link Kiransara Sara Saturday, 21 May 2022 13:33 posted by Kiransara Sara

I need about sermons help for each other

• Comment Link Phyllis Foreman Thursday, 19 May 2022 12:42 posted by Phyllis Foreman

There has been a discussion that Vice-President Pense needs to be reconnected to the christian voter after January 6, 2020. Please bring him in one of your flashpoints.

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Thursday, 19 May 2022 08:54 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

GOD BLESS YOU ALL SORRY WE CANT GET YOUR VIDEO ON FACEBOOK

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Thursday, 19 May 2022 08:51 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

GOD BLESS YOU ALL VIICTORY CHANNEL AMEN HALLELUJAH IN THE NAME ABOVE AND BELOW EVERY OTHER NAME JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, HEALER ALLELELUJA

• Comment Link Bob Snyder Wednesday, 18 May 2022 21:47 posted by Bob Snyder

For Flashpoint and Victory news technical staff-- I have watched your news and Flashpoint programs recorded for streaming on demand on multiple TVs using the ROKU Ultra platform for some time now. Just recently the recorded videos are not playing correctly. They play for just 20 seconds or so and then the video starts to loop a small segment over and over and then locks up. Both the news and Flashpoint recorded videos now have this issue on my TVs.

Side note: Two of my Tvs are Sony recent models using the Google play store for Apps. They removed the victory channel off the play store for these smart TVs and now I must watch using our Roku as above.

• Comment Link Mary Brummett Wednesday, 18 May 2022 16:40 posted by Mary Brummett

It wont let me viiew your message

• Comment Link Ginger Thomas Wednesday, 18 May 2022 12:41 posted by Ginger Thomas

I am so excited about Atlanta. I registered immediately. My husban and i will be there and i am telling my very small church. You guys (all of you) have kept me informed with the truth and have kept me encouraged

• Comment Link Willa Hubbard,  Kansas Wednesday, 18 May 2022 09:49 posted by Willa Hubbard, Kansas

Just listened to this session of Flashpoint. So appreciate the unwavering determination of the Flashpoint team and the guests that your have.
    If I may comment briefly regarding the Word: Jesus said, My Words are Spirit and they are Life. John said: In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God Himself.
    Again the Word says: Taste and see that the Lord is good.
    Years ago I asked God , How do I bring my children closer to you? His answer was Build your own faith and they will follow that.
    To make a long story short:
    Faith comes by hearing , and hearing comes by the Word. In other words , my spiritual ears are opened by my mouth speaking the Word, and when my spiritual ears are opened, THEN faith comes. My faith comes by EATING the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ which is the WORD. This is my foundation and this is the only way I have the power to resist the multitude of distractions that are in the world.
    Some think this is repetition and not right, that I am trying to make God move in my life. That is like saying that if I have eaten once, I should not have to again. We know this is not true. Our spirit works the same way as our body, by consuming the Spirit food that is designed to feed our born again spirit.
    This is short, but I pray I have been clear with what I intended to say.
    So many times , we hear ; you must believe, you must be in the word, you must , you must, but HOW is so many times missing. There are many in the Faith movement who are teaching this, but in other areas it is sometimes in short supply or even frowned upon.
    God is not a naysayer. His Word is this: Every promise of God is Yes! and AMEN! to the glory of God in Christ Jesus.
    God bless you all for the work you are doing. I do pray for your health and safety.

WBH

Again the Word says: Taste and see that the Lord is good.
    To make a long story short:
    This is short, but I pray I have been clear with what I intended to say.

WBH