Watch Flashpoint News on The Victory Channel (May-24-2022) with Gene Bailey Tuesday

Published in The Victory Channel
Wednesday, 25 May 2022 07:13

Watch FleshPoint! (May-24-2022) on The Victory Channel - Live Stream. Where prophecy and current events align. With host Gene Bailey and special guests!

Want to Get New FlashPoint and The Victory News DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe!

• Comment Link Charlene Sapp Thursday, 26 May 2022 09:42 posted by Charlene Sapp

I already seport Israel every month of 99.00$

• Comment Link Karolyn Weiss Wednesday, 25 May 2022 23:57 posted by Karolyn Weiss

please send the voting sheet you talked about on the show. I watch your show and am so encouraged by you.

• Comment Link Deka Bodine Wednesday, 25 May 2022 18:17 posted by Deka Bodine

Dear Gene,
    Have not seen the document from Mike Lindell you said you would send today regarding the voting machines . If I am not able to get it from you. Where else can we down load it. Watch your show faithfully.
    Best,
    Deka Beaudine

• Comment Link Margo Daugherty Wednesday, 25 May 2022 11:59 posted by Margo Daugherty

If all those who are FOR abortion, had parents who believed the same way,
    there would be no pro-abortionists…..period. They would all have been aborted.

If all those who are FOR abortion, had parents who believed the same way,
    there would be no pro-abortionists…..period. They would all have been aborted.

• Comment Link Lawrence Blankenship Wednesday, 25 May 2022 09:26 posted by Lawrence Blankenship

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IN JESUS NAME AMEN

• Comment Link Hazel Bowling Wednesday, 25 May 2022 08:49 posted by Hazel Bowling

My Prayers are with the parents and Family of these children. I can't understand this kind of evil in our children, parents we must pay attention to our Children and what they are doing and thinking. We as Parents can't let Satan have them. Raise your children with God. Those parents who don't know God, seek him. He's waiting for you. Give them his word.

• Comment Link Janice Nash Wednesday, 25 May 2022 08:32 posted by Janice Nash

Thank you Lord for this awesome group of Godly men. It is so wonderful to hear honesty and truth again. God Bless each of you!!!!!!

• Comment Link Lois Dearman Wednesday, 25 May 2022 05:53 posted by Lois Dearman

Love flashpoint love the Fab Four thank you KCM for all you do to get the truth out! I am so blessed by your ministry! May God continue to bless you all! Especially those on the frontlines like Mike Lindell and John Graves and so many others that have been on the frontlines! I pray for a hedge of protection around each and everyone in Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻 ❤️🕊🙇🏼‍♀️

• Comment Link Gladys Wednesday, 25 May 2022 03:37 posted by Gladys

Not again! This senseless crime brought me to tears today. I pray for the families who are grieving today over their loss this is so heart wrenching. May God comfort them and bring them peace. Rest in Peace precious souls. I pray that God protect all children from evil.
    I am a reborn Christian and proud to call Jesus my lord and Savior. I am a proud mother of 2 and I am teaching them to know Jesus Christ too. I always knew of "him" but now I know "him". It is a blessing to learn and know my lord every day. I woke up 2.5 years ago during the pandemic and now I see what the enemy is trying to do to our country. I love watching your program and love the prophets and the word they share with the viewers. Love the prayers. I just am so hungry to learn more. I love our country and I know God's plans will prevail. I know the enemy wants to bestow fear amongst us, but MY Faith in God is so much greater. I believe in miracles for I had a vision that God showed me 1.5 years ago when I was in prayer for our nation. God show me his fist of fury upon the White House. (Upon the nation's capital.)
    He also showed me how we will be celebrating again in the streets when our real President returns and with bright fireworks in the night sky. All on God's timing! God brings me comfort when the enemy tries to scare me. May God Bless the Victory Channel. And God Bless America! Hallelujah! Praise almighty God!

Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.